7 Reached

Part 7 Reached

Arnav stood looking at Khushi dumbfounded. He could not refuse to recall the conversation between his mother and sister. Didn't his sister Aparna say, Indhu would find him for sure?

"Yes, Sir?" Arnav asked making himself up.

"She is Khushi Gupta... Topper of IIT Allahabad"

Arnav raised his eyebrows wondering.

"Khushi, he is Arnav Singh Raizada, Senior Programmer. He is the one who is going to guide you"

Khushi stood up from the seat and extended her hand towards him with uncontrollable joy.

"Hi..." she said.

Arnav gently clutched her hand and shook.

"Hi," he didn't smile.

"Arnav, explain her job... make her comfortable"

"Yes, sir"

"Please, come with me, Madam," Arnav said.

Is it necessary to use the word PLEASE? Would not she go with him wherever he goes?

"Thank you, Sir," Khushi said to Bashyam and followed Arnav all smiling.

In the meanwhile,

Awasti called Avinash and said Khushi arrived at the Info Center.

"Whaaat? Is it?" Avinash asked astonishingly.

"Yes, Doctor... she is at Info Center only... my friend agreed to appoint her in his office," Awasti said.

Closing the phone edge,

"Khushi is so faster than what we thought," said Avinash to Garima.

"What happened, Doctor?"

"She has found the office where Arjun is working and went there"

Garima was shocked. Didn't Khushi say she would be at home? Was this why she silently ate breakfast and sent her to the temple?

"Thank you, Mr. Awasti," Avinash said.

"Please don't say thank you, Doctor. I can never compensate what you have done to me"

"It's my duty, Mr. Awasti..."

"Don't mistake me, doctor. Who is she? How did she herself go to Info Center?" Awasti asked curiously.

At the same time, he got a call from Bhashyam.

"Doctor, my friend, Bhashyam is coming on the line. Would you like to instruct him?" Awasti asked.

"Yeah, please connect me," Avinash said.

"One minute..." Putting Avinash on HOLD, Awasti merged Bashyam's call.

Avinash looked at Garima who was tensed.

"Do you want to know the current situation?" Avinash asked.

Garima nodded yes. He turned the speaker on.

Awasti connected Bhashyam's call with Avinash in a conference call.

"Tell me, what happened? Did you appoint her or not?" Awasti asked.

"Why won't I appoint such a super-eligible candidate? She is a Topper of IIT Allahabad, damn it" Bhashyam said excitedly.

"Is it?" Awasti wondered.

Avinash looked at Garima with amazement. She nodded yes. He knew she was a computer engineer. Khushi told him that but she didn't tell him she was the topper of IIT Allahabad.