43 Fathers

Part 43 Fathers

Bhashyam called Dr. Avinash. He attended the call with a smile. Bhashyam's contribution to Arshi's love was valuable. He wanted to thank Bhashyam.

"Hello, Mr. Bhashyam... thank you so much for being a story creator" Dr. Avinash smiled.

"What story I created, Doctor? Whatever I told you is not a story but true" he said panicking.

"No no... I didn't mean it... you played a main role in Arnav and Khushi's story. That's what I want to say"

"But, there is an unknown turning point in their story"

"What do you mean?"

"I got an anonymous call a few minutes ago. He asked me to fire Arnav from the job. He offered me fifty lakhs to do that"

Avinash became thoughtful.

"He threatened me when I denied"

"Did you get any clues from the call?"

"No doctor... I never heard the voice and I'm sure he spoke changing his voice"

"send me his number"

"Sure doctor"

"As of now, don't tell Arnav about it... he is enjoying the happiest phase of his life with Khushi"

"Happiest days?"

"Yeah, their wedding is going to befixed soon"

"Wow, that's so great. Are their parents agreed to the wedding?"

"Yeah... they did..."

"This is indeed good news"

"Yes, let them enjoy it to the fullest without fear this time"

"OK, doctor. I won't say anything to Arnav"

"By the way, what if your company gets affected by your denial?"

"No way, Doctor. Our company is in an inevitable position in the programming field. We have a goodwill. Some random stupid can't stop our growth. If he is powerful enough to do that, he won't do that hiding like a coward but daringly"

"That's nice to hear"

"I will take care of it, doctor. I just want to alert you because someone is working against Arnav"

"Thank you, for your cooperation Mr. Bhashyam..."

"I'm so glad to be a part of an EPIC love story" Bhashyam smiled.

"You are so sweet"

"Thank you, sir" Bhashyam disconnected the call with a smile.

Avinash drowned in a deep thought. He didn't know whether the threat was about their love story or it was purely business. He could not connect the dots.

GH

Shashi Gupta noticed a kind of nervousness on Khushi's face. She didn't mingle with their conversation even though the conversation was about her wedding. She felt to talk to Arnav and came to her room. Taking her mobile, she was supposed to dial Arnav's number, but she stopped, seeing Shashi entering her room.

"Are you alright?"

She smiled.

"What happened, Beta?"

Khushi smiled at him wearily.

"Khushi...you can tell me"

"He is back, Babuji"