Episode 13

After Roni and Nessa did a Q & A on their live channel about their lives...........

Few months later Davi is 11 months old and he's still has the stomach disease.......... Devan and Nessa are still focusing on him..... but they decided to do a video on their channel...

Devan:...hey guys it's devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa....

Nessa:...hey guys....

Devan:...if you guys see by the title we're know we haven't been posting.... it's just that our baby boy is 11 months old and he's hurting right now and we just have a son that needs our attention....

Nessa:... yeah but we're back to making videos....

Devan:...yeah....... and in a couple of weeks Davi Birthday is coming up and he's gonna be 1 years old....

Nessa:.. yeah so we are definitely gonna recorded it for you guys....

Devan:... yeah we are......so stay tuned...

Nessa:.. yeah.....

Devan:...if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel.... bye you guys...

Nessa:... bye you guys...

Devan:...(ended the video)......

Few weeks later Davian 1st Birthday is here.... and it's at this rooftop and the birthday theme is cars and the cake is shaped as a road...... and Devan and Nessa are recording it on their channel and Devan and Collins parents are there and John and Aaron and alex and Roni and Andrew and Nessa and Roni's parents are there..........

Devan:..hey guys it's devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa and my wonderful son.... Davian....

Nessa:...hey guys....(holding davi....)......

Devan:... today is a special day because it's our baby boy's birthday today..... it's October 17th.......

Nessa:.. yeah it's beautiful out on the rooftop....

Devan:.. yeah and the theme of davi birthday is amazing..... and the cake... show guys....

Photographers:....(show theme of the birthday party)....

(show theme of the birthday party)

 few hours later at the birthday party the photographer are still recording

....... few hours later at the birthday party the photographer are still recording.......

Collins:... you guys it's amazing....

Roni:... yeah it really is...

Aaron:.. yeah.....

Few hours later at the birthday party the photographer are still recording....

Devan:... I would like to say something..... it's really an honor to see my son my twin turned 1 like davi is my little devin and he will always be my twin.... I love you baby boy....(smiling at him)..

Nessa:...(smiling at him and looks at davi and holding him at the same time).....

Devan:...(kissed Nessa's forehead)..

Nessa:... I will like to say something too..... when I found out I was pregnant with davi it was a dream that came true and I didn't know I was pregnant..... because I got pregnant on Valentine's Day and I feel like Davi is my Valentine's Day baby and when we found he's a baby boy devan wanted his name to be his.... but I didn't want him to have his name cuz I wanted him to have his own name but I didn't mind him having his daddy initials so I would like to my baby boy I love you so much Davian Mike Key..... I'm so blessed to have him as my son.... love you baby boy....(went out him and kissed his forehead)....

Photographers:...(still recording)...

Collins:.... happy birthday to my sweet nephew davian I love you so much and hope you have the best time of your life........

Roni:... happy birthday to my baby nephew..... I'm so blessed to be your auntie roni.... I hope you have the best Bday ever.....

Aaron:... happy birthday to davi I love you boy...... I hope you have a wonderful time.....

Alex:... happy birthday to my little guy davian I hope you have a good bday......

Andrew:... happy birthday to my little guy davian love you so little man..... I hope you have a blast.......

Mr key:... happy birthday to my grandson davi I love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful bday....

Mrs key:.. love you so much to my grandson davi I hope you have a wonderful bday.....

Paul:... happy birthday to my grandson davi I love you and hope you have a good bday.....

Mrs Merrell:... happy birthday to my grandson davi I love you so sweetie and hope you have a wonderful day.....

John:... happy birthday to my sweet nephew davian I love you so much little man and hope you have a wonderful bday.....

Devan:...(smiling and holding davi)....

Few hours later at the birthday party.... and the photographers are still recording.......

Everyone:...(singing happy birthday to Davian)...

Devan:..(holding Davian)...

Nessa:...(recording him).......

Roni:..(smiling at them and recording).....

Collins:... (smiling at them)...

John:...(smiling at them)..

Alex:...(smiling at them)...

Andrew:...(smiling at them and recording)....

Mr key:...(smiling at them)..

Mrs key:...(smiling at them)..

Paul:...(smiling at them)...

Mrs Merrell:...(smiling at them).....

Devan:..(got close to the cake and holding davi and blowed out the candles.....)...

Nessa:...(smiling at him)...

Few hours later at the birthday party everyone is having fun time and photographers are recording and they ended the video with Devan and Nessa kissing Davian on the cheek Devan kissed his right cheek and Nessa kissed his left cheek..........

Devan:...(kissing his right cheek)..

Nessa:...(kissed his left cheek)..

Roni:...(took a picture of them)..

Photographers:...(recording and ended the video)...

Few weeks later devan and Nessa bought a house and it's a 3 bedrooms...... and 4 bathrooms..........

Devan:... I can't believe it we're home owners........

Nessa:...yeah...... I love you so much....

Devan:.. I love you too...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️......