Episode 50

After Roni surprise nessa with the tattoo she was shocked and surprised.......

Few weeks later nessa posted on her channel and it's a surprise for Roni.....

Nessa:....hey guys I'm Vanessa and today as you guys know on the merrell twins channel Roni surprised me with a special tattoo and it's our year that we're born in and the two lines are our heart beat so today I'm gonna be doing the same thing and Devan and Collins and John and Aaron and my parents and Collins and Devan's parents and Carla knows so I'm gonna be getting the tattoo on the side of my wrist...so let's get into the video.....

Few hours later nessa got the tattoo and she is still recording....... and she made it back to their parents house and Roni and Aaron and John and Devan are there....

Nessa:.. alright you guys I got the tattoo and I just got inside the house and they all in the kitchen...........(holding the camera)....

Roni:......hey nessa...oh your doing a video....

Devan:..hey nessa..

John:. hey nessa......

Aaron:..hey....

Nessa:...so Roni remember when you got a tattoo of our year that we're born in and the two lines that is our heart beats...

Roni:.. yeah......

Nessa:... well look.....(show her the tattoo on your wrist)...

(show her the tattoo on your wrist)

Roni:...omg you got it too and it looks like mine too.  

Nessa:..yeah and our parents know and John and Aaron and Devan and Collins and Carla and Devan's parents......

Roni:..wow.... I love it......

Nessa:...so that is it for the video if you guys enjoy it comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys (ended the video).....

Few days later Devan and Nessa decided to do a video on their channel....

Devan:.... hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa....

Nessa:..hey guys....

Devan:... today we're gonna be doing a Q&A.....

Nessa:...yeah so the first question is who came up with all of the kids names and middle names.....

Devan:.. well with davi I came up with his name and middle name..

Nessa:.. yeah and dream's name and middle name and Drayson and Draven and I came up with Nailah's name and middle name....

Devan:.. well actually I came up with her....

Nessa:.. I'm pretty sure that I did dev....

Devan:...omg nessa I'm not gonna do this with you....(smiling)...