Episode 52

After what happened to Devan eye everything is going down hill......

Few days later devan and nessa decided to post on their channel....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys..... today is not going so well for Devan as you guys know his car got stolen but we got it back and then the person came back when Collins and Devan and John was doing a video on Collins channel and the guy came back and when Devan tried to fight him he got sprayed in the eye with some spray..... and he went to the hospital and I was there and Roni and Aaron and John and Collins.....

Devan:.. yeah that's why I'm wearing an eye patch........

 yeah that's why I'm wearing an eye patch

Nessa:... yeah so as you guys see by the title we did promise that we are not gonna take breaks off of YouTube but we are gonna take 5 days off of YouTube so that way Devan's eye can feel better...

Devan:.. yeah cuz I don't want you guys to see my eye like this but yeah we are gonna be taking a break....

Nessa:... yeah so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys.....

Devan:... bye guys.....(ended the video)....

Few days later nessa decided to do a video on her channel and she gonna surprise Devan with something that he will never forget it......

Nessa:....hey guys I'm Vanessa and today as you see by the title I'm gonna surprise devan with something that he will never forget it.... right now he dropped off Dream Drayson and Nailah to school so let's get into the video...

Few hours later nessa still recording....

Nessa:.. alright you guys I have Devan....

Devan:..hey guys my eye is still recovering from that jerk......

Nessa:... yeah it's like still red a little bit and he's still wearing the eye patch.... but Devan are you ready....

Devan:.. yeah....

Nessa:.. alright look...

Devan:..what is it...

Nessa:..look....

Devan:...oh god........ Merch..... it's hoodies and long sleeve shirts and shirts and hats and beanies that says key family....

Nessa:.. yeah and I already put some of them on our website and it's called Key Family.....

Devan:...wow.... I love it....

Nessa:...... I told you guys he would love it.... but if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys.......

Devan:... bye......

Nessa:...(ended the video).....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️...