Episode 30

After Collins and Carla had their baby boy his name is Callan Joseph Key...... they are happy to be a family of 4....

Few weeks later..... Nessa and Devan and the kids are coming and Aaron and Roni and Collins and Carla and their kids are coming and John is also coming and they are going to Dubai and they are going by plane and roni is able to go cuz she didn't hit the 30 week mark cuz she is in the 2nd trimester... and they are all packed....

Devan:... I can't believe we're going on a vacation together....

Nessa:.. I know.... we're going to Dubai....

Collins:... it's gonna be amazing.....

Roni:...it will be....

Aaron:... yeah...

John:.. yeah like it's gonna be epic..

Carla:..it will......

Few hours later they made it in Dubai and they are looking around in Dubai..........

Devan:...wow.... it's beautiful...

Nessa:...it really is....

Roni:... yeah...

Few days later....in Dubai..... and it's midnight and devan and Nessa's hotel room is right next to Aaron and Roni's and Collins and Carla's... john is sleeping in Aaron and Roni's hotel room.... until something happens......

Devan:......(sleeping)...

Nessa:...(sleeping)...

Dream:...(sleeping in the other bed with his siblings)....

Devan:......(starting seizing)....

Nessa:...(started to wake up)...

Devan:...(seizing)...

Nessa:...omg not again..... devan......(texting Collins and John and Roni)....

Devan:...(stopped seizing)....

Collins:... what happened....

Roni:.. yeah..... I told Aaron and John that devan started to another seizure.....

Nessa:.... yeah he just stopped we have to take him to the hospital still.....

Roni:..we have too...

Collins:... I'll watch the kids...

Nessa:... alright....

Few hours later at the hospital......

Doctor:...so Mrs key it was another seizure.....

Nessa:...so...... what happens from here....

Roni:... yeah....

Doctor:... well he still can take his treatment but did he did stop taking his treatment at one point.....

Nessa:...no not that I noticed.....

Doctor:... well we checked his brain and the tumor is still there.... even though we removed some of it I think that devan is still gonna have seizures but if he's still takes his treatment then he won't have any seizures...

Nessa:... okay.... thank you....

Roni:... yeah thank you.....

Few days later Devan and Nessa and Collins and Carla and the kids and roni and Aaron and John they flew back home early.......

Devan:... I can't believe this is still happening to me.... I still can't get better....

Nessa:... yes you can you just have to take your treatment and get enough sleep.....