Episode 55

After Devan confronted Collins about the video that he dropped devan is not happy.......

Few days later Devan birthday is happening today but they are just gonna go out to dinner with the family but devan still hasn't talked to Collins..... until something happens...... and devan and nessa started to record....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys.....

Devan:..so today at our house we're celebrating my birthday and my parents are here and Nessa's parents are here and Aaron and John and John.... until Collins called me saying come over here something going on....

Nessa:... yeah he say that someone is stalking him and Carla and the kids....

Devan:.. yeah I don't know cuz me and Collins haven't been talking.... but if he's says something is going on I have to go and check it out so nessa stay with Roni and Aaron and John and my parents and your parents okay......(holding the camera)...

Nessa:..okay......be safe...

Devan:.. I will..... I promise....(kissed her)..

Nessa:...(kissed him back)...

Few hours later devan is still recording and he's at Collins house....

Devan:.. what's going on....(holding the camera)..

Collins:.. you recording...

Devan:.. yeah.... what's going on...(holding the camera)....

Collins:.. someone was looking through the window and I think he was trying to break in.......

Devan:...omg do you have cameras in the front and the back...

Collins:.. yeah....

Devan:.... check them.....

Collins:...(checking the cameras)..

Devan:.....(holding the camera)...

Collins:..omg devan do you see this or Am I losing it....he looks like the stalker that we sent to jail....

Devan:...what.... how like maybe his family bailed him out.......f*ck man.... like it's my birthday today and this is happening....

Collins:..wait when you came over did you see him anywhere...

Devan:..no.....why....

Collins:....cuz I think he's still out there somewhere... c'mon let's check...

Devan:.. okay.........(holding the camera)...

Few hours later Devan and Collins checking everywhere the neighborhood and devan is still recording....

Devan:..do you see anything...(holding the camera)..

Collins:..no man f*ck......oh wait is that the stalker about to get in his car....

Devan:..wait what kind of car was he driving in...

Collins:..um a white car.... look like a bmw....

Devan:..omg that's him........ c'mon let's go....(holding the camera and running to the car...)...

Collins:.....(running to the car as well...)...

Devan:..hey.......(put the camera down on the floor that shows Collins and Devan legs show and half the car)...

Collins:.. hey...... what the h*ll......

Devan:.get the f*ck out..(open the car door....)....

Unknown:...(slammed the car door on his hand)...

Devan:..ahhhhhh F*CK...... My HAND (yelled and holding his hand)....

Collins:..hey what the f*ck man....(chasing the car that is leaving)...

Devan:.. ahhh......F*CK.......

Collins:...sh*t he's gone...are you okay.(grabbed the camera and it's still recording).....

Devan:..no my hand is bleeding a lot.....F*ck (in pain).....

Collins:... okay c'mon let's go to the emergency room...... I'll call Carla that I'm taking you the emergency room....(holding the camera)...

Devan:.. okay.... I'm gonna call nessa to come with Roni and Aaron and John....

Collins:.. okay I'm gonna tell our parents and I pretty sure that Nessa told her parents...(in the car and holding the camera)...

Devan:.. yeah....(sitting in the backseat)..

Collins:.. are you okay dev....

Devan:... just turned off the camera.... look it's like bruise up and it looks I have to get stitches..

Collins:.. yeah you might have too....(driving and the camera is still recording)...

Devan:.. just turned the camera..... we're gonna get him..... like my birthday is ruined...

Collins: I know we will get him...(turned off the camera)...

Few hours later at the hospital nessa and roni and Aaron and John and Collins were there...........

Nessa:.... I can't believe this the stalker is back and he's almost broke in to Collins house and he slammed the door on Devan's hand and he has to get stitches....... like what the heck....

Roni:.. I know just relax.... he's doing okay.....

Aaron:.. yeah...

John:.. yeah he's okay but it is messed up.....

Devan:..hey guys....

Nessa:.. what happened...

Devan:.. I was right I had to get stitches and they bandage it up (showing them)....

 I was right I had to get stitches and they bandage it up (showing them)

Nessa:.. I can't believe this first it was your eye and now your hand..... wait where is your tattoo on your fingers is it on the fingers....

Devan:.. yeah....but I know I'm mad too..... thanks to Collins for dropping that video.... exposing our business and now that stalker is back to hurt us even more...

Collins:...bro.... it's not my fault that him smashing your hand in the car door....

Devan:.. you know what I shouldn't have came over because my birthday is ruined.....

Collins:..you guys what f*ck you......

Devan:...(pushed him)..

Collins:. (pushed him back)..

Roni:.. you guys stop we're at the hospital.... just stop....

Devan:.. whatever.... c'mon let's go nessa.....(left with her).....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️