Episode 31

After Aaron and roni had the baby they love him already and his name is Atlas Josiah Burriss......

Few months later Aaron and Roni did the name reveal and the face reveal on their channel and roni and nessa decided to do a video on their merrell twins channel....but after Aaron and Roni did the face reveal and the name reveal on their channel they had to take Atlas to the hospital cuz he still had fluids still had his ears and he was breathing not good....

Roni and Nessa:....hey guys...

Roni:... I'm Veronica....

Nessa:... I'm Vanessa.....

Roni:... today we're gonna be doing a Q &A about our everyday life...

Nessa:... yeah so you want to answer the question...

Roni:... yeah..... first question is roni how does it feel to be a boy mom.....

Nessa:.. how does it feel...

Roni:...it feels amazing like I literally thought I was gonna have a baby girl but I'm glad that I have a baby boy...........

Nessa:.. yeah I'm so excited that roni is a mom...... next question is nessa how does it feel to have a nephew......

Roni:.. how does that feel.....

Nessa:..it feels amazing like having a nephew is a special thing.....so I'm blessed.....

Roni:.. next question is roni what was your due date.....my due date was January 16th and it was a Friday.... and my son was born at 7:45AM....

Nessa:..wow...... next question is also for you roni it says where is Atlas....

Roni:...oh he's fine but I don't want to talk about that right now.....so next question...

Nessa:.... alright next question is nessa are you and devan gonna post with your kids......um yes but devan still wants to recover from his illness...

Roni:.. yeah I still feel bad...

Nessa:.. yeah me too but he's doing better but he's still wants to recover...

Roni:..... alright last question is how is Aaron..... Aaron is doing good he's happy to be a father to his son....

Nessa:... alright you guys that was the last question and I guess this is the end of the video....

Roni:... yeah..... thanks for watching and drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel cuz we posted every Tuesdays bye you guys...

Nessa:... bye you guys.....

Roni:...(ended the video)....

Few days later.....roni and Aaron did a video on their channel about their baby boy..... after that roni and nessa decided to do a video on their merrell twins channel.....

Roni and Nessa:...hey guys....

Roni:..I'm Veronica....(tears in her eyes)...

Nessa:... I'm Vanessa....

Roni:... today is not gonna be a challenge video or Q & A it's gonna be about my son atlas.... I announced this on my ronron channel with Aaron and he's not happy about it so..........(started ball her eyes with tears)....

Nessa:..it's okay roni I'm here (put her arm around her)....

Roni:....so our parents know about this and Aaron's parents and Collins and Devan's parents and Collins and John and Andrew and Alex know about this and nessa knows....so....couple of days ago after me and Aaron announced Atlas name and his face......we notice that fluids were in his ears and he was not breathing normally and we took him to the doctor's and they said that when I was giving birth to him he still had fluids in his system and they said to me and Aaron that he has to be in the NICU for a month and so today before we started this video I was at hospital with Aaron checking on Atlas.....

Nessa:...(looking at her)....

Roni:... I feel like it's my fault for making him feel this way.....

Nessa:... it's not your fault roni it's just you guys didn't know....

Roni:.. I know but he's in the NICU.... because of me.....

Nessa:...no it's not because of you.....

Roni:... I feel like it is.... but I'm still gonna visit him in the hospital.... but it's just hard like for 9 months of carrying him and now he can't come home with me and Aaron....

Nessa:... it's okay.... I'll come with you every day and every night if I have too....

Roni:... thanks nessa...

Nessa:..no problem.....

Roni:..so....if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below pray for altas and subscribe to our channel bye you guys.....

Nessa: bye you guys....(ended the video)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️....