EPISODE 66

After Devan prank Nessa it was a bad idea...........

Few weeks later devan and nessa made up and devan is sorry for the prank.....

Devan:.. I'm happy you forgive me...

Nessa:.. yeah it's okay but don't play when it's comes to our kids....

Devan:... alright the kids are officially off limits to pranks....

Nessa:... okay....(smiling at him).....

Few days later Nessa decided to do a prank video on devan on their channel....

Nessa:...hey guys it's Vanessa and today I'm gonna be pranking devan because as you guys saw in the last video Devan decided to prank me saying that I'm a bad mom and all that stuff but of course after the video devan said sorry and I forgive him I just don't play when it comes to my babies so this prank I'm gonna be doing is I'm wearing this beautiful beautiful dress and I didn't know if it was gonna fit me anymore but it still fits me so devan love this dress on me and so we're gonna go to be going out because we haven't been able to go anywhere because we have kids so the kids are at my parents house so the prank is I'm not letting him touch me and devan is one of those people that can't stop touching so every time we eating or watching TV he always touches me like on the lap but in this prank he's not gonna touch me sorry devan I love you but let's get into the prank....

Few hours later nessa set up the camera.......in their bedroom.....

Nessa:...(looking in the mirror)...

Devan:...(got out of the bathroom)...

Nessa:..hey dev....

Devan:...hey.......woah...... you look amazing.....

Nessa:.. thanks......(smiling at him)..

Devan:... you even curled your hair I love it.....

Nessa:... well I'm trying to look good and smell good for you.....

Devan:... you already look good and smell good for me after we get home we're going down to business.....

Nessa:..... alright let's go because we're going to be late for dinner....

Devan:...... okay.....(about to touch her)...

Nessa:...(didn't let him touch)...

Devan:... what are you doing.....

Nessa:.. it's nothing..... let's just go....

Devan:.. nessa I'm trying to go to you..... I love you....

Nessa:... I love you too but don't touch me right now....

Devan:.. what do you mean don't touch you I always touch like since we made a official that we're going out I always touch you..... like nessa your my girl I have a right to touch you....

Nessa:... well not right now..... maybe later when we have spicy time.....

Devan:... nessa c'mon I can just hug you...

Nessa:.. look later....

Devan:...nessa you are teasing me right now.....

Nessa:...no I'm not.........

Devan:...yes you are......can I touch you...

Nessa:.. devan later.....

Devan:...fine whatever.....(sat down on the bed)...

Nessa:. why are you sad.....

Devan:...cuz I love you like your the only one I want to touch your the mother of my kids your my wife my girl and you are assuming that I don't love you..... but I do love you.... I didn't do anything wrong to hurt you.....or our kids....

Nessa:... okay devan it's prank I love you too baby it's that how you really feel about me....

Devan:...yes... and I want to show you that after we get back from dinner....

Nessa:.. okay I love you too and I didn't mean to get you in your feelings....(got the camera)..

Devan:..wow is this because I prank you about the kids....

Nessa:.. yeah...(holding the camera)..

Devan:..wow.... I'm getting you back but let's go because after we get back from dinner we're gonna have spicy time....

Nessa:... alright if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....(ended the video)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️....