Episode 34

After Roni got her first ever tattoo she loves it......

Few days later Devan decided to do a prank video on nessa on their channel.......

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I'm gonna be pranking nessa saying that Draven is not my baby and as you guys know I know that draven is my baby all of our kids are mine.... like dream and Drayson and davi and Draven look like me and Nailah does look like me but she looks like nessa but davi looks like his daddy and I know he's looking from above....so let's get into the prank....

Few hours later devan set up the camera in their bedroom and it's still recording....

Devan:...(sitting down on the bed)....

Nessa:..hey Devan...(holding Draven....)....

Devan:...hey....um can I talk to you...

Nessa:.. yeah just let me put Draven in his crib....(set him in his crib)...

Devan:.. okay....

Nessa:.. alright what do you want to talk about.....

Devan:... I want to talked about draven....

Nessa:... okay what is it....

Devan:...is he mine......(seriousness)...

Nessa:... what.......

Devan:...is he mine..... like I'm not playing is he mine.....

Nessa:... yes he's yours..... like he looks like you....

Devan:.. I don't see it he doesn't look like me..... I only see you in him.....

Nessa:... devan this baby boy is yours..... like he looks like you...

Devan:... Vanessa he doesn't look like me.....

Nessa:.. what are you trying to say then...cuz you are making me mad.....

Devan:...omg nessa he doesn't look like me....

Nessa:.. okay what are you trying to say....

Devan:... you need to proof he's mine... cuz he doesn't look like me.....

Nessa:...devan he looks like you.... and yeah he looks like me too but he's looks like you like you and your dad look a like...... you do look like your mom too but I see your dad in you too....

Devan:...nessa he doesn't look like me.... okay.... like yes me and my dad look a like cuz like my dad genes are strong.... like Draven doesn't look like me.... like nessa I need a DNA test to make sure that's my son..... I'm trying to make sure that's my baby.....

Nessa:.. alright let's get a DNA test like I'm not taking you seriously like he looks like you but you know what since you think that draven doesn't look like you let's get a DNA test for all the kids since you think that our son doesn't look like you....

Devan:.. let's get a DNA test......so for all the kids...

Nessa:... yeah sine you think that draven doesn't look like you....

Devan:.. but I know they are mine tho....

Nessa:.. I don't care.... I'm just trying to get this out of the way so we don't come a cross from this again...

Devan:.. I don't need a-........

Nessa:.. I don't care what you need or what you do need..... I need my proof to show you that I'm not cheating I'm not lying and I'm not talking to no one and I know a thousand percent all of these kids are yours I could add all of the dates and they are come out to be you..... you know why it's because I haven't been talking to anyone.... that's how I'm faithful to you and if you don't believe that then me and you are gonna have a problem....

Devan:... I mean....

Nessa:... you mean what...

Devan:... I trust you...

Nessa:.. obviously not....

Devan:... I do trust you I'm just pranking you the camera is over there..... like he's mine...all of this kids are mine they look like me..

Nessa:... and me too....

Devan:..it was just a prank...(holding the camera)..

Nessa:... I'm definitely getting you back... cuz you know that's your son like he's yours...

Devan:...I know he's mine they are all mine if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys (ended the video).....

Few days later devan decided to do a prank video on nessa on their channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I'm gonna be pranking nessa saying that it was trash after we did it.... and if you guys know we did do it before I started to record so but I'm just pranking nessa it felt amazing After we did it so let's get into the prank....

Few hours later devan set up the camera in the living room....

Devan:..(sitting down and pretending to talk to Collins on the phone)....

Nessa:...(coming in the living room)...

Devan:...hey Collins.....(on the phone)....

Nessa:...(on her phone)....

Devan:..no it's just that... I don't think I should be telling you this but me and nessa had fun an hour ago and it was not it....it was horrible....(pretending to be on the phone).....

Nessa:...(listening to what he's saying)...

Devan:.. yeah it was horrible like I think we shouldn't have s*x again... like this time was horrible..... like we never do 3 rounds of having s*x like nessa never wanted to do 3 rounds with me.... like we always been using protection.... but this time was trash....

Nessa:... really..... really devan..... you really saying that to your brother.... really...

Devan:.. I'll call you back...(pretending)...

Nessa:.. really....

Devan:.. what....

Nessa:.. your saying that it was trash after we had s*x.....

Devan:.. yes you never wanted to do 3 rounds with me....

Nessa:... cuz we have kids.... and yeah we had...

Devan:..when...

Nessa:.. when we had our apartment before davi...

Devan:...we had s*x two times in one day when we used have our apartment but now we have a house....

Nessa:.. well whatever like you said that it was trash after we did it....to your brother..... like it's not his business to know our business I'm sorry devan I know that's you're brother but still he shouldn't know that....

Devan:... well I'm sorry he's the uncle and the godfather to our babies..... and I'm the uncle and the godfather to his babies....

Nessa:. still devan...... I'm just upset with you right now....

Devan:... I'm just pranking you it all just a prank.....it was not trash after we did it like c'mon....(got the camera)...

Nessa:... wow....so you didn't call Collins...

Devan:..no it was just a prank... like it was amazing after we did.....(holding the camera)..

Nessa:..do you want to do 3 rounds...

Devan:..no cuz the kids are starting to wake up...

Nessa:..oh yeah

Devan:..if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys....(ended the video).

The next part is coming up soon ❤️.