Episode 60

After Devan and Collins were followed they are done with this stuff.....

Few days later devan decided to do a video on his personal channel......

Devan:....hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my brother Collins and our friends John and Aaron.....(driving)..

Collins:..hey guys I'm holding the camera right now as dev is driving.....(holding the camera)...

John:...hey guys...

Aaron:... what's up guys.....

Devan:..as you guys see by the title nessa texted me saying that there's someone following her and roni..... and that's why we are going to their location right now......it can't be the same stalker that we are dealing with right....

Collins:... I don't know bro....(holding the camera)...

Devan:.. well right now it's like 10 o'clock at night in LA California and my kids are at our parents house sleeping but I swear to God that dumba** don't touch our girls Aaron.....

Aaron:... I know our kids are sleeping and Andrew is watching them but they better keep their hands off of our girls.....

Devan:.. I know bro...... okay we are here......(pulling into the parking lot of a fast food restaurant)......

Collins:.. alright c'mon let's go to them....(holding the camera and got out of the car)...

John:.. alright let's go......

Aaron:.. c'mon.....(got out of the car with John)...

Devan:.. alright let's go..... I'm sick and tired of this bullsh*t.....(got out of the car and went to the girls)...

John:.. are you guys okay....

Devan:.. are you guys....

Collins:.. yeah are you guys.....(holding the camera and still recording)....

Nessa:.. yeah we are but we swear the both of us saw someone following us...

Roni:... yeah....we swear.....

Devan:.. wait what kind of car was it....

Nessa:..um a red BMW not a light red but a dark red....

Devan:...is that it.....(looking at the car)...

Nessa:..omg yeah.... but the person who was following us is not in there.....

Devan:...sh*t......

Nessa:..devan is your eye okay....

Devan:... yeah it's okay..... wait I think that's him...

Collins:..f*ck.... c'mon let's go...(holding the camera)....

Unknown person:..(walking)...

John:..shoot let's go....

Aaron:... yeah let's go......

John:...wait so you guys were in a car when he was following you guys...

Nessa:... yeah we in roni's car.....

Roni:..yeah....

Devan:... well how about this is it okay for Collins to drive it to yours and Aaron's house....

Roni:.. yeah but don't crash it....

Collins:.. I won't....

Roni:.. okay I'll text Andrew that you are coming over there....

Devan:.. okay go Collins.....

Collins:.. okay....(gave john the camera)..

John:.. alright go.....be careful....(holding the camera and still recording)..