Episode 64

After Devan prank nessa she was not happy about it but devan made it up to her.......

Few weeks later devan decided post on his personal channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my brother Collins key...

Collins:...hey guys....

Devan:. today well tonight we're gonna be doing a little prank on nessa so..... the kids are sleeping right now I have their bedrooms and....

Collins:.... wait devan...

Devan:.. yeah....

Collins:.. I think the stalker is back..... like the stalker that we been dealing with.....

Devan:.. what where....

Collins:..look that's his car in your driveway...

Devan:..omg dude when is this gonna stop.......(holding the camera)...

Collins:... he's getting out of his car....

Devan:..omg..... I'm f*ckin done bro..... c'mon let's go confront him because my kids are sleeping right now like my family is sleeping like c'mon let's go because I'm tired of this bullsh*t...... and like me and nessa are gonna be moving soon...... because of this..... let's go...

Few minutes later outside devan is still recording.....

Devan:..hey what are you doing here....

Collins:.. yeah you need to leave there are kids here.... leave....

Devan:.. yeah go.....

Stalker:... what if I didn't....

Devan:..if you don't we're gonna beat your a** ....... leave.....

Collins:...yeah....Now.......

Stalker:..you guys are f*ckin dumb....even your family is dumb..(push Devan really hard)..

Devan:..are you f*ckin kidding me right now....(attack him to the ground)...

Collins:..woah stop dev....(set the camera down on the ground)....

Devan:..no you know he deserves it.... like keep my family out your f*ckin mouth bast**d......

Collins:.. I know he's deserves it just get the f*ck out here now before we call the cops.... get out....

Devan:.. yeah go piece of sh*t.....

Stalker:.. whatever I'll be back....(left)..

Collins:...(grabbed the camera)..

Devan:..dumb idiot......

Collins:.... he's a deadbeat....

Devan:... just end the video...(went into the house)...

Collins:.. alright....(ended the video)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️...