Episode 47

After Collins birthday party everyone had a great time celebrating........

Few days later Nessa and Devan and Collins and John and Roni....

Nessa:..so roni when's the gender reveal...

Roni:.. well I'm due in August....

Nessa:.. were in August....

Roni:... August 15th....... cuz I found out I was pregnant on the 31st of December.....so yeah I'm due in August....so the gender reveal is coming up in couple of days....

Nessa:.. alright.....

Devan:.. I can't wait...

Collins:...me neither...

John:.. yeah I can't wait.....

Few days later Devan and Nessa decided to post a video on their channel....

Devan:.. hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa..

Nessa:..hey guys....

Devan:.. today we have the gender reveal envelope for Roni and Aaron's baby......

Nessa:.. yeah I really hoping that this baby will be a girl....

Devan:.. I think so too.... but this time we're gonna open up it together and see together...

Nessa:.. okay....

Devan:....... alright 1.....2....3.....(opened it and saw it's a.......... girl....)...

Nessa:..omg......(saw it too).....

Devan:..wow .. I can't wait...

Nessa:..me too......

Devan:..so you guys can stay tuned to the gender reveal party that is coming up and it's gonna be on the merrell twins channel.....

Nessa:... yeah so stay tuned you guys.....

Devan:..if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...(ended the video).....

Few days later Nessa decided to post a video on her Vanessa Merrell Channel....

Nessa:...hey guys I'm Vanessa and today I have a special guest which is my twin sister Roni...

Roni:...hey guys....

Nessa:... today we're just planning the gender reveal for Roni and Aaron...

Roni:... yeah I can't wait till we find out....

Nessa:.. I know....oh I have another guest...... which is my dog...davey (holding him)..

Roni:.. he's getting big....

Nessa:.. I know..... he's only 8 months old...

Roni:...oh I bought a couple of things for davey.....(showing her)..

Nessa:..wow.... look davey look what your auntie Roni got you......wow roni....

Roni:.I know....give me my nephew.....

Nessa:..(gave her davey)....

Roni:....(holding davey).....

Nessa:.. Roni loves davey everytime she comes over she always playing with davey....(holding the camera).....

Roni:.. I know.....he looks like tiger but different breed and color...

Nessa:.. I know.......so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....(ended the video)....