Episode 40

After Devan pranked Nessa she was not happy about it.....

Few weeks later.... Devan and Nessa decided to post a video on their channel...

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:...hey guys...

Devan:... today we kept this from you guys and we decided to get married again the second time and we will post the wedding video in a few weeks so stay turned for it..

Nessa:... yeah I had to married devan again cuz our first wedding was behind the scenes with no cameras recorded and it's not the merrell twins channel or Collins channel...

Devan:.. yeah but we decided to get married again the second time with cameras recorded...

Nessa:.. yeah my parents know and John and Andrew and Alex and Aaron and Roni and Collins and Carla and Devan's parents know..

Devan:... yeah and few days ago the date that we got married again the second time was on July 17th and now it's July 25th....the reason we chose that date to get married again the second time is because davi was born on October 17th we were gonna go for that date but we went for July 17th...

Nessa:..we chose July and we chose the 17 because I feel like every month that is the 17th is like davi birthday which I know it's not but I think so.... and Davi die on the 17th of July as well and that's why we chose that date to get married again the second time....

Devan:... yeah me too..... but we're gonna show our new wedding rings next time we posted..... but if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...

Nessa:... bye you guys...

Devan:...(ended the video)..

Few days later Devan and Nessa decided to do a video on their channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife...

Nessa:..hey guys...

Devan:... today we're gonna be talking about what's going for the past few days....

Nessa:.. yeah so the kids are like not letting me and Devan do that we want to do it's hard to have time to be intimate with each other.....

Devan:..it's hard to have spicy time.... cuz our kids are like all over the place and they need our attention.......

Nessa:.. yeah it's hard but I hope tonight we will have our intimacy...

Devan:... yeah it's hard and our kids need our attention cuz you know they are our babies and we can't annoy them......

Nessa:.... yeah we can't but like I said I hope we can have alone time....

Devan:.. hopefully if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel....

Nessa:.. bye you guys...

Devan:...(ended the video)...

Few days later Devan decided to do a prank video on nessa on their channel...

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I'm gonna be pranking nessa saying that I have this cup and I'm gonna be putting something in this cup and the prank that I'm gonna be doing on nessa is I'm gonna be donating my kids to another girl in get my wife's reaction.......... and you guys know what I mean when I say kids just picture what's going into this cup and I know my wife she's gonna be pi**ed but I have to get her reaction and I'm gonna say to her saying that can you send me some spicy pictures of herself so that I can fill this cup with my kids in it.... let's get into the prank.......

Few hours later devan set up the camera up in the living room......

Nessa:...(sitting down on the couch)..

Devan:.. Nessa can you do me a favor...

Nessa:.. sure what's up...

Devan:...can you send me some spicy pictures of yourself so that I can fill this cup in the bathroom for like 2 minutes tops....

Nessa:... where did you get that cup at....

Devan: I got this cup from the sperm bank...

Nessa:.. what....(looking at him)...

Devan:.. can you just send me some spicy pictures of yourself....

Nessa:...no....no... I'm not.... like what are you trying to do...

Devan:.. I'm trying to donate my kids in this cup to another girl....

Nessa:....no your not......

Devan:...why I thought we were done with kids...

Nessa:.. yeah we are but whatever your gonna put in that cup in your hands is mine....

Devan:... nessa it's just a prank video..... this is all yours....

Nessa:...it better be..... I can't believe you...

Devan:... well I had to get you back....(holding the camera)..

Nessa:..I'm getting you back where it hurts....

Devan:... whatever.....

Nessa:.. now ended the video cuz I want to get busy with you in our bedroom because the kids are not here they are with Collins and Carla...

Devan:... alright so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys....(ended the video and went into the bedroom and shut the door).....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️....