Episode 62

After Devan posted on his channel he's gonna be taking a break from his channel..........

Few weeks later devan and nessa decided post a video on their channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa....

Nessa:...hey guys....

Devan:... today we walking up to our house cuz we dropped off our babies to my parents because we are going on a vacation for my birthday I'm gonna be 26 years old..... how crazy is that....(holding the camera)..

Nessa:... yeah it's gonna be amazing.....we are not gonna tell on where we are going too so and devan is clear he's doesn't have Lyme anymore....

Devan:.... yeah I'm glad I don't have Lyme anymore but yeah oh I'm also going to get a tattoo just a small tattoo on my 26th birthday.......(holding the camera)...

Nessa:... yeah this birthday trip is gonna be amazing......

Devan:.. yeah....it is....wait why is our front door open.... what the h*ll......(holding the camera)..

Nessa:...omg..... the dogs...

Devan:...sh*t..... Davey....... Lego..... alright davey is in our bedroom cuz we closed our door........(holding the camera and in the house)...

Nessa:.. where is lego........wait we have cameras...

Devan:... we do.... but our lights are on...(set the camera on the counter)....

Nessa:....we didn't leave them on...... just checked the cameras.....

Devan: alright (checking the cameras)...

Nessa:...do you see anything....

Devan:..no..wait I see something...(on the cameras)....

Nessa:..is that the guy that you and Collins are dealing with or that guy that tried to steal me.....or what....

Devan:...bro that guy also stole your wedding ring but I'm glad you got it back.....but I see two of them....they got into our house.....oh sh*t.......they got Lego..... and you guys lego is just a puppy but we did put a tracking device in his collar so I can track him.....

Nessa:...track him like our son is in danger.......

Devan:.. alright.... I'm tracking him right now.....wait it says he's in the same spot....they are still in our house..... c'mon get the camera.....

Nessa:..(holding the camera)..

Devan:...(went upstairs with nessa)....

Nessa:.... what does it say now (holding the camera)....

Devan:..it says they are in Davi room...if you guys know or if you guys are new to our channel our first born passed away from a stomach disease..... love you son.... but they are in our son's room.... c'mon..... stand behind me okay...

Nessa:.. alright....(holding the camera)...

Devan:...(open the door and turn on the lights)...

Stalker:....whoa.........(got caught)...

Devan:.. what the f*ck are you doing here where is our dog.......

Nessa:... where is our son......(holding the camera)..

Stalker:... I don't have him......

Unknown person:...(shut the front door)..

Devan:... what the f*ck was that......

Stalker:...(about to leave..... but he got away)...

Devan:...f*ck..... dang it......(running out the house)...