Episode 44

After nessa pranked devan he was not happy about it.......

Few days later devan and nessa decided to post a video on their channel....

Devan:...hey guys we're gonna be doing a challenge and it's called never have I ever... and it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys so yes we're gonna be playing never have I ever...

Devan:.. yes so I'm gonna asked the first question and it says never have I ever put something nasty in my mouth....... ready....(looking at her)...

Nessa:..yeah...........

Devan:... I never......

Nessa:.. I have......

Devan:.. you have what was it....

Nessa:.. I don't think I can say it.......it was your......... does that count as gross....

Devan:.. I don't know..... next question is never have I ever had s*x in the living room...... ready...

Nessa:.. yes......... I have....

Devan:.. I have too.... and it was went the kids were asleep......

Nessa:.. yeah..... but we don't do it anymore in the living room.... next question.......is never have I ever thought of having kids....... this question is hard....

Devan:.. I know but ready...

Nessa:.. yeah....... never......

Devan:.. I never either like we were dating for 7 years in our relationship of being boyfriend and girlfriend and now proposing to you and now we're married and now we have kids together I never thought it but now I loved it...

Nessa:... yeah time has changed and I loved having these kids and they saying mommy and daddy well now Draven yet........ but yeah......

Devan:... next question is never have I ever thought of getting a divorce......oh.... at you ready...

Nessa:.. yeah..... I have.....

Devan:.. I never......... really you thought of divorcing me.....

Nessa:... yeah sometimes when we argue I'm just saying in my head I want divorce but you know I won't....

Devan:..... well I never thought of divorcing you cuz we have kids and I love you.....

Nessa:.. I love you too baby....

Devan:.. alright next question (smiling at her)...

Nessa:... next question is never have I ever had trust issues with each other...........

Devan:... okay are you ready...

Nessa:... yeah....... I have.....

Devan:... I have too but it's sometimes we have trust issues but now I don't we have any....

Nessa:...no...... not anymore.......

Devan:.. yeah.....so was that the last question....

Nessa:...um.......yes.....

Devan:.. okay if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys...

Nessa:... bye you guys.....

Devan:...(ended the video).....

Few days later..... Roni and Aaron planning Atlas birthday cuz he's turning 2 years old and Azaire is 5 months old and Nessa is with them and she's recording on her Vanessa channel.......