Episode 37

After Devan and Nessa share their intro they love it........

Few days later Nessa decided to do a prank video on devan on their channel...

Intro:.....(starting in the prank video)....

Devan:...(smiling at her)...

Nessa:...(smiling at him)...

Devan:...(kissed her)...

Nessa:...(kissed him back)...

......... Devan and Nessa and the kids.......

Intro:....(Devan's name)...

Devan:...(smiling)...

Intro:...(Nessa's name)...

Nessa:.....(smiling)....

Intro:.....(dream's name)..

Devan:...(holding him and Smiling).....

Intro:...(Draven's name)..

Devan:...(holding him and kissed his cheek and smiling)...

Intro:....(Drayson and Nailah name)...

Nessa:...(holding both of them and smiling)....

Intro:....(Devan and Nessa holding a picture of davi and his name shows and they are smiling)..

Devan:...(smiling at her)...

Nessa:...(smiling at him)....

Intro:.......(show all the looking up the sky and it says key family).....

....... video starting..........

Nessa:...hey guys it's Vanessa and today I'm gonna be pranking devan today...the last prank he did on me saying doing it was trash after we done it but today this prank is gonna hurt him....so the prank is gonna be giving up the kids for a adoption..... and you guys know he loves his babies and I do too and this all just a prank I would never do anything like this.......so let's get into the prank...

Few hours later nessa set up the camera in the bedroom and it's still recording.....

Nessa:.....devan....

Devan:...yeah what's up......

Nessa:..um you know that the kids are a handful.....

Devan:... yeah

Nessa:.... I was thinking that they are too much....

Devan:... I know they are a handful and I know they are too much but they are kids Draven is 5 months old he's still baby....

Nessa:... I know but I want to give them up for adoption......

Devan:... wait what....no....

Nessa:... what do you mean....no.....yes I am....

Devan:...no your not my kids are not going anywhere.... like that's so selfish.....

Nessa:.... how is that selfish....

Devan:...cuz like your giving up on our babies.....

Nessa:...they are too much like I don't want them here....

Devan:... well how about you go cuz you are not acting like their mother....

Nessa:... I'm not going anywhere..... I want them to go.....

Devan:.... OMG..... I'm not letting my kids go...... okay I'm not.....like that's so f*ckin selfish like no they are staying......

Nessa:.... well we don't have a choice we're giving them up for a adoption.... and it's today.....