Episode 32

After roni and nessa explained about Atlas nessa got Roni's back...... about everything......

Few months later.....Roni and Aaron got Atlas back and they are happy to have him back...... and Roni and Nessa's parents know and John and Andrew and Alex know and Devan's and Collins parents know and Carla knows..... and Roni and Aaron announced it on our ronron channel and the merrell twins channel...... and Devan and Nessa and Collins and John and Andrew and Alex and Carla knows too.... and Atlas is 11 months old and davi is 10 and dream is 8 and Drayson and Nailah are 6 years old.... even though davi is not here anymore he's 10 years old and Colleen is 7 and Callan is 5 years old....

Devan:... I'm happy that roni and Aaron got Atlas back....

Nessa:...me too.....

Devan:... nessa you said to me that we're not ready for another baby right now....

Nessa:... yeah but now we have 4 kids...

Devan:... well three kids.... cuz davi is not here anymore....

Nessa:... yeah.....so are you ready....

Devan:... I don't know.....

Nessa:... well let's practice...

Devan:...we should..... but not now...

Nessa:.... alright......

Few days later Roni and Aaron just celebrated Atlas 1st birthday...... and they are celebrating at their house..... and couple of days later something went shocking......

Roni:... Aaron.....

Aaron:...yeah....

Roni:... here......(gave him the test)....

Aaron:...omg we're having another baby....

Roni:.. yeah.....

Aaron:... wait Atlas just turned 1 like how....

Roni:... you know how.....

Aaron:... we're gonna be a family of 4....

Roni:... I know.... I can't wait I'm ready hoping it's a girl this time....

Aaron:... yeah me too....

Roni:...oh and your parents know and John and Andrew and Alex and Collins and Devan and Nessa... and my parents too...

Aaron:.. I can't wait to announce this on our ronron channel....

Roni:.. I can't wait either...

Few days later..... Roni and Aaron announced the pregnancy on their ronron channel...... and then merrell twins channel..... and somehow nessa started to have the same symptoms as roni.......

Roni:... are you okay nessa.....

Nessa:... yeah it's just I feel lightheaded and sick..... it's probably nothing...

Roni:... alright.... well I'll see you later...

Nessa:... alright......

Few hours later nessa went into the bathroom and she took a test and it came back positive.... and then she took another one and it's says positive.....

Nessa:...omg..... I'm pregnant.....(Started to cry with happiness)....

Devan:... nessa are you okay in there....

Nessa:...yeah.... I'll be out in a few....

Devan:... alright....(left)...

Few hours later..... nessa decided to surprised devan with the test.....