Episode 20

After Collins and Carla had their gender reveal and it's a girl....

Few weeks later Collins and Carla had their baby girl and she's looks like Carla.....

Devan:..omg she's so cute...

John:.. yeah... she is....

Nessa:... yeah she really is...

Roni:.. yeah...

Aaron:..she does....

Collins: yeah and Carla's parents saw her and our parents and Nessa and Roni's parents and friends and Andrew and Alex... even on my channel and we shared her name.......on the channel...

Carla:.... yeah....we did and Collins came up with her name and middle name.....

Devan:... what's her name and middle name...

Collins:..her name is Colleen and the meaning behind it is love leader.... and which she will.... and her middle name is...Jaynee.... so our baby girls name is Colleen Jaynee Key.... and the meaning behind Jaynee is God is gracious..... and it fits her perfectly... and she has my initials... she has CJK.....

Carla:..it does...

Devan:.. I love it.

Nessa:..me too...

John:...wow it's beautiful...

Aaron:.. yeah I love it..

Roni:..me too....

Collins:.. thanks you guys....

Few days later Devan decided to do a prank video on nessa it's on their channel.......

Devan:...hey guys it's devan key and today I'm gonna be pranking nessa saying that I want to have baby number 3 and as you guys know nessa and I are not having another baby anytime soon cuz the terrible experience that she went through but let's get into the prank.....

Few hours later devan set up the camera in the living room and devan is sitting down...

Devan:...(sitting down....).....

Nessa:..hey dev.... I just got done putting davi and dream asleep......

Devan:...okay um I want to talk to about something....

Nessa:... okay what is it....

Devan:....um I'm been thinking and I really think we try to have baby number 3.....

Nessa:...devan are you being serious....

Devan:... yeah..... I want to give you baby number 3.....

Nessa:...devan it's to early like I have to heal like the experience that I went through with whole emergency c section like we have to take a break.....

Devan:... I know but I just want to give you baby number 3 like not today....

Nessa:... when do you want to start trying.....

Devan:.... maybe early next year.....

Nessa:... that soon no dev...... well the doctor said that I will heal in a year...

Devan:... yeah exactly so once you heal like fully healed we can start trying...

Nessa:...I don't know devan we did say that we wait until 2 years..... like davi will be like 4 and dream will be like 1 years old.....

Devan:... yeah.... but I think I want to give baby number 3...

Nessa:... I know but we have to take a break....

Devan:... come here.....

Nessa:... what.....

Devan:...(whisper in her ear)....

Nessa:....(looking at him)..

Devan:...(smiling at her)...

Nessa:.... okay we can start trying.....

Devan:... wait like now.....

Nessa:.. yeah c'mon....(pulled him)..

Devan:.. okay first it's just a prank and second we're gonna wait until 2 years.....

Nessa:.. I can't believe you....move....I'm gonna check on my son's...

Devan:... are you mad...... nessa....(grab the camera....).....

Nessa:... I hate you for that....

Devan:... I know you guys she will give in....

Nessa:...no I wasn't...... are you gonna tell them what you whisper in my ear.... tell them...

Devan:... you want to tell them....

Nessa:... yeah tell them...

Devan:.... okay so I told you guys I can get nessa to have baby number 3 so I whisper in her ear and say that I want to make a baby girl..... and it was a wrap after that.... like she really wants a baby girl....

Nessa:... yeah but I do not want to start trying....

Devan:.. I know we're gonna take a break from having kids for right now...

Nessa:... yeah....

Devan:...if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...

Nessa:... bye guys...

Devan:.. (ended the video).....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️