Episode 14

After devan and Nessa threw a video on their channel of their baby boy's birthday.... he's 1 years old..... and Devan and Nessa are moving in to their house....

Few days later devan and Nessa decided to do a video in their new house....

Devan:... hey guys it's devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:...hey guys...

Devan:... today is a special day if you guys see in the background we're finally home owners we have our new house...

Nessa:... yeah we're happy for what is happening in our new chapter....

Devan:.. yeah like it's crazy...

Nessa:.. yeah but this house is big.....

Devan:.. yeah.....so thank you guys for supporting us for everything...

Nessa:.. you thanks you guys....

Devan:.. yeah if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...

Nessa:.... bye you guys...

Few weeks later devan decided to do a video on their channel..... and he has a surprise for nessa every since Davi came into this world.....

Intro:......(of the video..... and it's a flashback of the labor and delivery video)....

Devan:...hey guys it's devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:... hey guys...(in the hospital bed)...

Devan:.. today is a special day for us because our baby boy is coming.... and I'm so blessed.....

....in the flashback.....

Devan:.. okay nessa push....

Nessa:...(pushed)...

Devan:...omg.... he's here....((holding him).....

Nessa:...omg.....(smiling)......

Devan:...(gave her him)...

Nessa: omg our baby boy (holding him).........

Devan:..(smiling at her)...

.....Ended of the intro and the video is starting.....

Devan:...hey guys it's devan key and if you guys saw the intro... it's been a year since our baby boy came into this world..... it's all thanks to my beautiful wife Vanessa..... like for 9 months of her carrying my son.... it's a blessing and without her I would have never been this happy but watching her carrying my baby boy and twin and delivery my own son was a blessing so of thanking nessa for decided to surprised her with her push present to honor her for delivery our baby boy.... and this is also for our baby boy... nessa if you are watching this video just know I love you and thank you for being there for me and helping me through sh*t that I went through... I love you so much and thank you for everything that you gave us.... thank you for making our family a reality I'm so blessed to have you in my life..... I love you so much baby and I can't wait to surprise you and you guys I had this push present for a while and I got after the gender reveal..... but it wasn't ready yet so once we found out about the due date which was October 17th.... I decided to customize it out for my baby boy and my baby girl.....so let's go surprise nessa.....

Few hours later devan had the camera set up in Davian room and nessa is holding him and the camera is still recording...

Devan:...hey guys I'm back.... and this time I have my beautiful wife nessa and my son.... Davian...

Nessa:.. hey guys so devan what is your surprise....

Devan:... I worked on this every since the gender reveal of Davi.... after we found out the due date which was October 17th..... I decided to go for it and work on it and it's really special to me and it's gonna be special to you and our baby boy....