Episode 48

After nessa did a video on her channel about planing the party fo her and Roni's birthday and roni and Aaron chosen a name and middle name for their daughter.........

Few days later roni and nessa decided to not to put their birthday party on merrell twins channel cuz something came up..... Roni and Nessa did their photoshoot.........Roni is due August 15th but the baby came early on Tuesday August 12th.... but Roni and Nessa didn't do a video on Their channel........ Roni and Nessa's parents know and Aaron's parents know John and Andrew and Alex know Collins and Devan's parents know and everyone else knows...... Carla knows....

Devan:... I can't believe Roni is having the baby early....

Nessa:... I know..

Collins:.. everything will be okay....

John: yeah... everything will....

...... few hours later at the hospital the baby was born at 7:49AM.......

Devan:..hey guys...

Nessa:..hey...

John: what's up you guys...

Collins: hey you guys.......

Aaron:...hey guys......(holding her)....

Roni:..hey guys...

Devan:..wow she looks like Roni the boys look at Aaron....

Collins:.. yeah but Azaire looks like both of them and Atlas looks like Aaron.... and now she looks like Roni.... with the dimples..... and eyes and mouth....

John:.. yeah so what's her name and middle name...

Nessa:.. yeah that's what we been waiting for.....

Roni:.. okay me and Aaron came up with this name and middle name I think it's fits her..... so her name is Annalise and the meaning behind her name is graced with God's bounty and when I shared it with Aaron he fell in the love with it....

Nessa:.. I love it....

Collins:... yeah...

John: me too...

Devan:...same......

Aaron:.. yeah and her middle name is Jaya her name is Annalise Jaya Burriss....

Devan:... I love it........

John yeah it's beautiful....

Collins:..it really is....

Nessa:... I love it too......

Few days later Roni and Aaron announced their daughter's name and middle name and reveal her face.......on their ronron channel....... Nessa decorated the house with Christmas decorations and her and Devan set up the Christmas 🎄 and Nessa bought devan gifts and bought the kids gifts for Christmas...

Nessa:.. I can't believe Christmas is coming up....

Devan:.. I know.....

Nessa:... c'mon let's go make something for the kids...

Devan:.. alright......

Few weeks later nessa decided to do a prank video on devan on their channel.

Nessa:....hey guys I'm Vanessa and today I'm gonna be pranking Devan saying that we're gonna get rid of Davey which is our puppy and you guys devan is so attached to davey like he loves him so much and he doesn't play when it comes to our son........we look at our dog davey as our son like we have kids that fight something with their toys.... it's been rough but let's get into the prank....

Few hours later nessa set up the camera in the living room and the camera is still recording...... nessa is in the living room.......

Nessa:...(sitting down on the couch)...

Devan:....hey nessa....

Nessa:..hey....

Devan:.... did you take davey for a walk......

Nessa:.. yeah..... that's what I wanted to talked to you about.......

Devan:... okay.... what is it....

Nessa:... Davey has been a handful and of course you were the one that got him for me and I talked to you about getting rid of him.....

Devan:...what.....no......

Nessa:.. what do you mean no.....yes we are....

Devan:...no we're not like we got him couple weeks ago and now you want to get rid of him.....no we're not....

Nessa:..yes we're are....

Devan:.. Nessa no we're not okay..... he's my baby.... he's my son...... and it's like you don't love him and care for him as your son too......

Nessa:.. I do he's my son too.....

Devan:...no you don't if you do you wouldn't be saying this stuff..... like we're not getting rid of our dog......

Nessa:.. yes we are....

Devan:...omg Vanessa you are not getting rid of my dog...... like your so f*ck up right now...... like......

Nessa:.... well we're are gonna get rid of him starting tomorrow........ when the kids are in school..... well Draven is 8 months old but we're are getting rid of him.....

Devan:........omg....I'M NOT GONNA GETTING RID OF MY SON....OKAY I'M NOT.......(looking at her).....

Nessa:.. why are you yelling.....

Devan:...cuz your so stupid right now..... like how would you feel if I say I'm gonna get rid of the kids......

Nessa:... yeah I will be upset but Devan it was just a prank..... I would never get rid of Davey...... like he's our baby....

Devan:.... are you sure it's a prank like stop playing with me Vanessa......

Nessa:... it's a prank I would never.....

Devan:..... you know that I don't play when it comes to my dog.....

Nessa:. I don't play when it comes to my baby either......(grabbed the camera)..

Devan:.. I'm done with you....

Nessa:.. well that's my payback when you decide to do that prank on saying that you lost Davey......

Devan:.... okay whatever I'm going to check on both of my son's Draven and Davey our dog.....(left)..

Nessa:.. okay you guys this is the end of the video and I told you guys he doesn't play when it comes to his baby.... but if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys........(ended the video)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️........