Episode 59

After Devan and Collins made up and they are back to normal but they are both suffering ....

Few days later devan and nessa decided to post a video....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa....

Nessa:...hey guys....

Devan:..we also have Collins here...

Collins:..hey guys......

Devan:.. today as you guys see by the title Collins is here to apologize to nessa for everything that he did.....so I'm gonna set up the camera.....(set the camera and it's still recording)...

Collins:..(sat down on the couch)...

Devan:...(sat down on the couch right next to nessa)...

Collins:...so since the kids are not here they are in school but Draven is sleeping in your guys room...... I want to say to everyone and nessa for everything that I created it was stupid and f*ck up and putting you guys at risk I'm sorry to you guys that are watching and I'm sorry to you guys I wish I didn't do that video I took the video down I feel sh*t now like I f*ck up... I'm sorry..... for everything...

Nessa:..... Collins it's okay but next time if we do have a situation that we don't want to share don't share it for us... I'm sorry too about everything..... we're both sorry.... but Roni and Aaron and John and Andrew and Alex and your parents and my parents are still hurting because you said our business...

Collins:.. I know but they all know that I'm sorry I told I'm sorry.... and they are cool with me....

Devan:... yeah that's good....bro...

Collins:.. I'm sorry about everything like I'm gonna this disease and I'm not feeling well....

Devan:.. yeah I know but are we all good...

Nessa:.... yeah..... Collins....

Collins:.. yeah we're good.....

Devan:... alright well we'll gonna end the video right here if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...

Nessa:... bye you guys...

Collins:... bye you guys....

Devan:...(ended the video)....

Few days later devan decided to post a video on his personal channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my brother Collins key...

Collins:...hey guys....

Devan:.. today we're gonna asked each other questions about our relationship with our significants..... that is too crazy....

Collins:... yeah so I'll go first...

Devan:.. yeah oh by the way I'm so happy to talk to my brother again...

Collins:... I'm happy too.....

Devan:...so asked me the question....

Collins:..... okay first question is what was the last time you and nessa had spicy time......

Devan:.. dude what the f*ck.....um that last time we had spicy time..... when we were out of town.....

Collins:.. alright.....

Devan:.. okay my question is what did it feel like having spicy time with Carla...

Collins:...um it was amazing....... next question...