EPISODE 65

After Devan and Collins got rid their stalker they are still sick and tired of him coming back....

Few days later nessa decided to do a prank video on devan on their channel...

Nessa:...hey guys it's Vanessa and today well tonight I'm gonna be pranking devan were I keep him up and like annoying him right now he's in the bathroom getting ready for bed so let's get into the prank.....

Few hours later nessa set up the camera in the bedroom and nessa sat down on the bed....

Nessa:...(sitting down on the bed)...

Devan:... I'm so tired.....(yawning)...

Nessa:... I'm too but I was thinking we should watch a movie like the kids are sleeping....so want to watch a movie...

Devan:.. nessa maybe another night right now I'm tired...(laying down)..

Nessa:.. devan please stay up... I want to watch a movie... and talk with you....

Devan:.. nessa I'm so tired you know I need my sleep.... c'mon lay down and go to sleep....(about to go to sleep)..

Nessa:.. devan c'mon....

Devan:..nessa c'mon...go to sleep....

Nessa:..fine do you want to know why I want you awake....

Devan:.. what...

Nessa:... I want you.......

Devan:.. wait what...

Nessa:.. I want you...

Devan:. I'm right here...

Nessa:.. you know what I mean.....

Devan:... you seriously want to do it

Nessa:...yes like the kids are sleeping....

Devan:.. nessa c'mon it's like 2 in the morning....

Nessa:.... devan please.....

Devan:.. you seriously want to do it....

Nessa:... yes.... please....fine if you are really tired then go to sleep I'll just watch tv.....

Devan:.. no c'mon let's do it....

Nessa:... really....

Devan:..yes c'mon....(started to kiss her)..

Nessa:.. okay... okay devan it's a prank the camera is on....

Devan:.. are you kidding me so the prank is teasing me....

Nessa:.. well kinda but I was pranking you to stay up....(holding the camera)...

Devan:... well do you want to have spicy time or no.....

Nessa:... yes I do want you so the whole thing was I want to do it was not a prank it's real so let's get into the spicy time off camera so if you guys enjoy video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....(ended the video)...

Few weeks later devan decided to do a prank video on nessa on their channel....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I'm gonna be pranking nessa by arguing with her and then saying she's a bad mom and I regret having our kids with her but let's be for real I would never ever say anything like this nessa is a good mom and I don't regret having our kids together like I gave her these kids like I'm the one that gave her our kids but right now the kids are not here because they are at Collins so let's get into the prank.......

Few hours later devan set up the camera in their living room..... and devan is sitting down on the couch....

Devan:....(on his phone)...

Nessa:..Davey....Lego....hey dev (sat down next to him)..

Devan:.. hey.......

Nessa:.. what's wrong...

Devan:.. nothing wrong..... it's just we're always sending the kids to Collins or your parents house cuz of you....

Nessa:..... it's not because of me sometimes when we do send them to your brother's or my parents or my sister's..... it's never a problem.... but now it is....

Devan:...yes like sometimes we don't need to send them like I love our kids you on the other hand don't.....

Nessa:.. Devan c'mon I love our babies.....

Devan:...my babies.... like who was the one made love to you and gave you these kids.....me ....

Nessa:.... devan it was a team idea...it was not just you....

Devan:... you know what you're a bad mom and I regret having these kids with you........

Nessa:....no I'm not.... you regret having these kids with me..... you was always the one saying you wanted kids and now you're saying you regret having them with me....

Devan:...yes... like your a bad mom.....

Nessa:.. you know what I regret being your wife and regret meeting you.....if you want to play that game.....

Devan:.... okay that's too far.....this was just a prank video...

Nessa:....no you took it way to far like don't joke about our kids...

Devan:..vanessa it was just a prank video (holding the camera)..

Nessa:... no I'm done....(left)...

Devan:... okay you guys this was a bad idea if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys....(ended the video)....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️...