Episode 22

After Devan and Nessa did a video about the everything that happened recently on their channel......

1 year later.....davi is 3 and Dream is 10 months old almost 1..... and Collins and Carla's baby girl is 6 months old.... and Nessa is healed and she went to the doctor's if she's fully healed and she is.....

Few days later....... Devan decided to do a video and it's reaction video on their channel...

Devan:... hey guys it's devan key and today I'm gonna be asking nessa if she's ready for baby number 3.... and if you guys nessa went to the doctor's and they said to her that she's fully healed and I still still we're still taking a break... but let's get into the video...

Few hours later Devan set up the camera in the living room and he's sitting down...

Devan:...(sitting down on the couch)...

Nessa:.... hey devan.... I just put davi and dream asleep....

Devan:... okay um I want to ask you something..

Nessa:....okay what is it...

Devan:.. well I know that you are fully healed and I know you're not really yet but when are you gonna be ready for baby number 3....

Nessa:... well when dream turned 1 not where he turned 1.... like during when he's 1 like walking and crawling.....

Devan:...like taking his first steps...

Nessa:..no when he's walking...

Devan:.... alright but will be happy if we do have another baby boy....

Nessa:....of course.... like I love being a boy mom..... but I really do want a girl....

Devan:... okay nessa I was doing a video to see if your were ready for number 3....

Nessa:.. well I'm ready but not now.....

Devan:.... yeah I'm too but not now.....so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...

Nessa:.... bye you guys.....

Few weeks later Devan and Collins and John and Aaron.... are hanging out at the mall but devan has davi with him Roni is visiting Andrew from College and Nessa is at home with Dream is finally 1 years old he been 1 for awhile........ and Nessa started to feel lightheaded and has morning sickness..... and she decided to do a video on their channel.....

Nessa:...hey guys I'm Vanessa and today is a rough morning as you guys know that Devan is out hanging out with Collins and John and Aaron and Roni knows that I'm being not feeling well and my parents and Collins and Devan's parents and my friends and Devan has davi and I have Dream he's sitting on the floor right next to me so I'm been nauseous and lightheaded and I do have a strong feeling that I might be pregnant again but as you guys know that Davian is 3 years old and Dream is 1 years old and so I have a test right here and I'm gonna take it but I'm gonna pee in a cup and stick the test in the cup for 5 seconds......so.... let's go.....

Few minutes later nessa is having the camera recording still......

Nessa:... okay it has been 3 minutes and I have dream in my arms so...... I'm scared........so I have the test right here I'm not looking at it but I'm ready to see it......1....2.........3......omg........... I'm pregnant........ I knew something was up..... I can't believe it...... baby number 3 is coming...... I can't wait to show devan and Collins and Carla and John and Aaron and Roni and my parents and Collins and Devan's parents and friends.......if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys.....(ended the video....).....