Episode 49

After nessa pulled a prank on Devan he was not happy about it.........

Few days later Roni got bad news about Atlas and Azaire and Annalise.... and she gonna say it on the merrell twins channel...

Roni:...hey guys I'm Veronica and today is a not a special day because it's has to do with my kids Atlas and Azaire and Annalise and this is not easy to say..... but um.........

Nessa:.. Roni what are you doing..... I thought we're supposed do a challenge video.....

Roni:.. I know but I have to say something on camera...... and it's not easy.....

Nessa:..okay what is it.........(sitting down right next to her)...

Roni:.. well I was gonna say that Atlas and Azaire are not Aaron's kids.... the only kid is his is Annalise......

Nessa:..what......so you cheated.....

Roni:....... yeah.... but it was by accident....

Nessa:.. Roni.... you know how Aaron was he was happy to have these kids.....he thinking that all of these kids are his......

Roni:.. I know I messed up......

Nessa:.. Roni Aaron is gonna be mad once he finds out....

Roni:.. I know...... he's gonna be so upset with me.....

Nessa:.. well I'm here for you but you have to tell him.....

Roni:.. I know I just don't know what he's gonna do....

Nessa:.. it's gonna be okay....(hugging her)....

Roni:...(hugging her back)...

Nessa:.. it's gonna be okay....

Roni:... well I have to tell you something......

Nessa:... what....

Roni:... I wanted to tell you that........it was all just a prank video......all of these kids are Aaron's.....

Nessa:.. are you kidding me.....

Roni:.. yeah and I pranked our supporter's.....

Nessa:...wow I'm getting you back.....so we're not gonna do a challenge video....

Roni:...no......

Nessa:...wow I'm getting you back....

Roni:.. whatever.....if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys (ended the video)..

Few weeks later....... Roni decided to post a video on the merrell twins channel....

Roni:.....hey guys I'm Veronica and today I'm gonna be doing something special  because as you guys know me and nessa's birthday passed and we didn't post on your channel because there were a lot of things that we had to get done but this surprise that I have for nessa is big and as you guys watched me and Aaron video on our ronron channel he got his first tattoo of the three of the kids names on his wrist and the tattoos are small so you guys can still see them but I'm gonna be getting a tattoo for me and Nessa for a late.....late birthday gift and I was supposedly to get this tattoo on our birthday but like I said a lot of things but let's get into the video.....

Few hours later Roni is still recording.....

Roni:... okay you guys I got the tattoo my wrist the same wrist when I got me and Aaron's initials on me so I'm gonna show you guys.....(showing the camera the tattoo on her wrist).....

the camera is catching the tattoo on Roni's wrist

.......the camera is catching the tattoo on Roni's wrist....

Roni:... alright you guys I'm gonna pick up Nessa and surprise with the late birthday gift.....

few hours later Roni is still recording and she got nessa and they are sitting in the car....

Roni:..hey guys I'm Veronica....

Nessa:... I'm Vanessa.....

Roni:.....so today we're just gonna have a sister today out kinda of a thing but first I have to tell you something....

Nessa:... okay about what......

Roni:... you know that we didn't post on our birthday that passed.... cuz we had a lot of things that we had to get done....

Nessa:.. yeah....

Roni:.. well I was supposedly to get this surprise done on our birthday but I didn't have any time to get it done so today I decided to get the surprise...

Nessa:... wait what....

Roni:... closed your eyes.....

Nessa:......(closed her eyes)...

Roni:... alright on 3.......... you open your eyes...

Nessa:... alright....

Roni:..1.......2..........3.. open..(holding up her arm)....

Nessa:....(open her eyes and saw the tattoo)....

(open her eyes and saw the tattoo)

Nessa:... wait really.......

Roni:... yeah it says 1996 the year that we're were born and the two lines are our heart beat.......do you love it....

Nessa:...omg.....of course...... does our parents know...

Roni:... yeah and Aaron and John and Andrew and Alex and Collins and Carla and Collins and Devan's parents and Devan know....

Nessa:..wow....

Roni:.. I told you guys she would love it but if you guys enjoy is video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys (ended the video)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️....