Episode 21

After Devan pranked Nessa she was not happy.........

Few days later Devan and Nessa had a terrible day cuz davi was throwing up every food that he had eats and it was going bad to the point that Devan and Nessa took davi to the hospital..... but during the car ride he took a nap but Devan told nessa to wake him up but he wasn't waking up.......

Devan:... nessa wake him up....

Nessa:... he's not waking up.....

Devan:..omg....(stopped the car.....)....

Nessa:...omg....davi wake up...... baby.....

Devan:... text roni and Aaron and John and Collins... and my parents and your parents...

Nessa:... alright......

Devan:...(got davi out of the car....)...

Nessa:... okay I called all of them and they said to called 911...

Devan:... alright called them....(blowing on his face to wake him up....).....

Nessa:... okay they are coming and Roni and Aaron and John and Collins....

Devan:... okay.......oh he's waking up (holding Davi...)...

Roni:..hey guys is he okay....

Aaron:.. yeah is he.....

John:.. yeah is he you guys....

Collins:.. yeah is he......

Devan:.. yeah and we called 911...

Nessa:.. yeah they are coming (holding davi)......

Few weeks later..... Devan and Nessa decided to do a video on their channel.........

Devan:..hey guys it's devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:...hey guys....

Devan:... today if you guys see by the title we had to rush davi to the hospital....cuz as you guys know he has a stomach disease and a few weeks ago Davi was throwing up his food and he was having a fever and he was not feeling well....so we took him to the hospital on the way there he was sleeping and I told nessa to wake him up....

Nessa:... yeah and he wouldn't wake up.... and I was so scared and I was calling my parents and Devan's parents to tell them that davi was not waking up and they told me to call 911 and so I did and Roni and Aaron and John and Collins made it to us and they were scared as well...so Devan was blowing on davi face to wake him up and he started to come back and waking up....

Devan:.. yeah and it was just a scary moment for us..... and Dream was at my parents house being watched when this all happened......

Nessa:...yeah.......

Devan: so Davi is doing okay he's sleeping right now and Dream he's sleeping too.....

Nessa:... yeah we're just happy that he's okay... like we thought we lost him but he didn't....

Devan:... yeah I'm just happy he's okay...so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...

Nessa:.. bye you guys..

Devan:... (ended the video)....

Few days later Devan and Nessa and Roni and Aaron and John and Collins and Carla are going to vid con......... Devan and Nessa decide to a video.....

Devan: hey guys it's devan key and today I'm have my beautiful wife nessa....

Nessa:..hey guys....today if you guys see by the title we're not gonna be able posted for couple of days because we're going to vid con with Collins and Carla and John and Aaron and Roni are going too and even our kids are going.... and even Collins and Carla's baby girl Colleen.....

Devan:....yeah....so we're not gonna be posting....

Nessa:... yeah...so but we're gonna post some pictures on our Instagram stories...

Devan:...yeah.....so after we come back from vid con we're going do a video about it...

Nessa:... yeah.... we're gonna do that...

Devan:...if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...

Nessa:...bye you guys.......

Few weeks later at vid con......

Collins:...wow... it's great....(holding Colleen)..

Carla:... yeah it is...

John:.. yeah...

Aaron:.. yeah...

Roni:... yeah it really is

Devan:... yeah right....(holding davi)..

Nessa:.. yeah it really is you guys fans are here..... supporting us...(holding Dream).

Few hours later at vid con.....

Photographer:...(taking pictures of Devan and Nessa and their kids)...

Devan:...(smiling at the camera and holding Davi)...

Nessa:..(smiling at the camera and holding Dream)..

Roni:... everything is amazing....

Collins:... I know it really is...

John:...it is......

Aaron:.. right.....

Carla:.. yeah it really is you guys...(holding Colleen)...

Few days later......... Devan and Nessa decided to do a video....

Devan:...hey guys it's devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:... hey guys we're gonna be doing a Q&A....

Devan:...yeah so I'll go first.... the first question is devan and nessa when are you guys ready for baby number 3.....um when davi goes into kindergarten.... and by then dream will be 2 years old and Davi is be 4....

Nessa:..yeah..... and then we will try for baby number 3.... next question is nessa are scared to have another baby.....um...yes... I'm cuz if I do get pregnant I will get scared of I had to go the same experience that I went through with dream.....so yes I am....

Devan:... yeah I'm scared too.....so we're gonna take a long break....

Nessa:..yeah.......

Devan:... next question is will you guys be disappointed if you don't get a baby girl....um.... yes.... like nessa really wants a baby girl..... but if we do have another baby not now but if we have another baby and it's a boy we're still gonna be happy....no matter what gender it is...

Nessa:... yeah but we're gonna try for baby girl.... but not now...

Devan:... yeah...so.... those are the questions that we answered if you guys enjoy this video please drop subscribe to our channel bye you guys...

Nessa:... bye you guys...

Devan:...(ended the video)....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️.....