Episode 25

After Devan gave nessa her push present she really loved it.....

Few days later Devan and Nessa rushed davi to the hospital because he was spitting up blood and he been throwing up and thy decided to do a video on their channel.... and Davi is 5 years old and Dream is 3 years old and the twins are 5 months old.....

Devan:... hey guys it's devan key and today is not a good day....

Nessa:... yeah so when davi was just playing with his toys he started to spit up blood and then when we cleaned him up he started to throw up and we decided to take him to the hospital and that's where we are...... right now.... and davi is sleeping.....

Devan:.... yeah so I hope it's nothing serious...

Nessa:...me too....

Few hours later Devan and Nessa are still at the hospital.... and they are still recording....

Devan:...so you guys Davi is okay but we're still have to be careful....

Nessa:... yeah we have to go....

Devan:....so you if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys.......

Nessa:... bye you guys...

Devan:... (ended the video).....

Few weeks later Devan and Collins and John and Roni.....

Devan:....so davi has been doing okay...

Roni:... that's good....

John:... yeah...

Collins:... yeah I'm really hoping he's okay...

Devan:... yeah...... and besides nessa is waking him right now....

Roni:... yeah cuz davi and dream and the twins are going with my parents....

Devan:... yeah....

Nessa:...you guys.....davi is not waking up.....

Devan:... what do you mean..... he's not waking up...

Nessa:.... he's not moving like call 911...

Collins:...omg okay I'm gonna call...

Roni:...hurry....

John:...yeah.......

Few hours later Devan and Nessa found out that davi is no longer here.......

Collins:.. I can't believe he's gone....

John:... it's sucks....

Roni:... I know my parents know and Aaron knows and Alex knows and Andrew knows and Devan and Collins parents know and our friends are YouTubers they know.....

Devan:.... I can't believe it....

Nessa:... this is all my fault.... I knew he was hurting...... I can't believe this.....(started to cry)..

Devan:... it's not your fault...

Nessa:.. yes it is..... I'm gonna go get some fresh air (left)....

Devan:...why is this f*ckin happening....

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa decided to do a video on their channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's devan key..... and today I have my beautiful wife nessa....(tears in his eyes)...

Nessa:...hey guys....(tears in her eyes)....

Devan:... today we're gonna be talking about davi.....as you guys saw by the title we loss him.......

Nessa:... yeah we're not gonna talk about it in the video but we put a video together for Davi and we're gonna be taking a break from YouTube for awhile cuz this loss is just hurting us Right now......

Devan:... yeah so here is the video I hope you guys enjoy it..........

Nessa:... yeah I hope so too......

....Video that they made for davi is starting.........

Nessa:....omg I'm pregnant...........

.........she surprise devan.........

Devan:...omg we're gonna have a baby...

Nessa:... yeah we're gonna be parents....

Devan:....omg...(hugging her)..

Nessa:....(hugging her back)......

.........they had Davi...........in the hospital....

Devan:...omg he's here.......

Nessa:...omg he's so cute......

Devan:...(smiling).....

......... the experience of stomach disease happened.....

Devan:....i can't believe that he has a stomach disease.... that he can die from..... but we have to be careful what we give him....

Nessa:...I know............... I'm just scared....

Devan:.... don't worry.....

....... video that nessa made on the merrell twins live channel with Roni......

Nessa:... I feel like I did this to him like I gave him this stomach disease...... he's gonna grow up and hate me.....

Roni:...no he won't.... it's not your fault nessa..... it's nobody fault......

Nessa:... I know it's just this baby boy is my first born.....

Roni:... I know but he's gonna fight it out...

Nessa:...he will..... but I'm gonna help him feel healthy....

.......... Devan and Nessa talking about how he got the stomach disease.....on their channel....

Devan:...our son has a stomach disease and we thought he has lactose intolerant but it's not the case...

Nessa:... yeah I feel it's my fault cuz I carry him for 9 months and now he not feeling healthy...

Devan:... it's not your fault.....we didn't know...

Nessa:... I know it's just he needs our attention....

Devan:.... I know....he needs us as his daddy and mommy....

Nessa:... yeah he does.....

end of the video that they made for davi.

Devan:...if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel.... bye you guys....

Nessa:... bye you guys.....

Devan:....(ended the video)....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️