Episode 41

After Devan pranked Nessa she was not happy about it but she got over it off camera...

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa decided to post a video on their channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:.. hey guys.....

Devan:... today as you guys by the title we're gonna show you guys our second wedding that you guys been waiting for.....

Nessa:.. yeah we're gonna show you guys the video and you guys might be emotional....

Devan:.. yeah as you guys know our second wedding was on July 17th and we did share why we went with that date....

Nessa:.. yeah so enjoy the video and comment down below what you guys think......

Devan:.. yeah enjoy you guys.......

..........the wedding video is starting........

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today is a special day as you guys me and Nessa got married year ago when we had our first wedding but it was off camera there was no cameras involved but I told nessa after we had dream our second son I told her can we have a second wedding with cameras involved but she wasn't sure about it but once we lost our first baby which is our son Davian she told me let's go for it let's get married again so here we are getting married a second time and I just want to say I love you so much Nessa and I can't believe we're getting married again but it's hard that davi is not here anymore but he's watching us from above.....so let's get into the rest of the big day.....

Few hours later at the wedding and the photographers are recording......

Nessa:..hey guys it's Vanessa and today I'm getting married again with Devan and I had to say yes but davi is not here anymore but I know he's watching us from above and I know he's thinking that daddy and mommy is getting married and you guys know but I know he's happy to see his mommy getting married again to his daddy......(smiling)....

Few hours later at the wedding and photographers are still recording......

Roni:... I can't believe my sister is getting married again and davi is watching from above.... like it's amazing like I'm so happy for Nessa and Devan like I'm so blessed to have Devan as my brother in law.....

Aaron:.. yeah it's just so much emotions going around...... I just wanted to say I love you guys so much.....

Few hours later at the wedding and the photographers are still recording.....

Collins:.....so much emotions going around like I'm so happy for Devan and Nessa like I love them so much......

Carla:... yeah I love you guys so much.... and I hope you guys have fun........

Few hours later at the wedding and the photographers are still recording....

John:...so much emotions..... like I love Devan and Nessa and I'm so blessed that they went through with this I love you guys......

Few hours later at the wedding and the photographers are still recording....

Mr key:..so much emotions....

Mrs key:.. yeah I love you guys so much......

Few hours later at the wedding and the photographers are still recording....

Paul:... I love you guys davi would been proud of you both......

Mrs Merrell:... yeah I love you guys Davi would Been proud of you guys......

Few hours later at the wedding and the photographers are still recording.....

Alex:...so much excitement for Devan and Vanessa like so much emotions going around and I'm just thinking that Davi would be happy for his mommy and daddy...... love you guys.....