Episode 54

After Devan and Collins and John handled the person that was stalking them and their families......

Few weeks later Devan decided to do video on his personal channel.....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today as you guys see by the title the person that was stalking me and my family he's gone he will never stalked me and my family anymore but me and nessa were talking about moving away that is closer to my parents house cuz I don't want anyone else to Come to this house cuz me and nessa have kids together and I don't want them to feel like they aren't safe so we been looking at some houses that are for sale.....so Collins and Carla and their kids are back to their house and me and nessa don't feel safe here so we're gonna move out soon so....if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys.....(ended the video)......

Few weeks later devan and nessa have been keeping this a secret for long when they were living in their apartment..... Collins decided to post it about it on his channel.....

Collins:..hey guys it's Collins key and today it's not gonna be a challenge or anything so Devan and Nessa didn't share this cuz they were ready to share it but when they were living in their apartment at the time they had Davian he was just a baby but I know he's okay up there but yeah so Devan and Nessa used to have a lot of breaking in and enterings when they were living in their apartment and when I heard what happened I was shocked and my parents was shocked too and Roni and Aaron and John and their parents too so it's was so f*ck up.......so I been bugging them for share it but they always say no........ but if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to the channel bye you guys (ended the video)....

Few days later Devan and Nessa heard about Collins saying about their experience of getting their apartment breaking in..... and Devan was not happy about it so Devan and Nessa decided to post a video on their channel.....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa....

Nessa:...hey guys....

Devan:...today as you guys see by the title...... I don't why we are doing this.....

Nessa:... I know it's not easy.....

Devan:..so you guys might know that Collins drop a video on his channel saying what happened to me and nessa when we were living at our old apartment....and we had Davian at the time..... and we had a lot of breaking in and enterings a lot when we were living at our old apartment like Collins had no right to saying anything like it's not his business to be in our business.....

Nessa:.. yeah I don't know why he will say we had a lot of breaking in and enterings..... like devan said it was not his right to saying anything......

Devan:.. I'm so mad right now cuz Collins had no f*ckin right to say our business.... like he's so f*ck up right now.... like Collins if you are watching I'm gonna fight you believe it or not I'm gonna go to your house beat the living daylights out of you..... I don't f*ckin care anymore like......

Nessa:...dev..... stop I'm mad too like I looked up to your brother and now I'm upset for him saying our business....

Devan:... I know but still he's putting our family at risk like Collins if you are watching this right now I'm gonna fight you..... like this is so f*ck up right now.....

Nessa:... we're gonna stop recording but if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys....

Devan:....(ended the video).....

Few days later...... Devan decided to post a video on his personal channel...