Episode 33

After Devan and Nessa name their baby boy name it's Draven Macsen Key.... and Roni and Aaron's baby boy name is Azaire Javien Burriss... and Roni and Aaron did a name reveal and a face reveal on their channel and Devan and Nessa decided to do a video on their channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa..

Nessa:...hey guys..... today is a special day because we're here to share with you guys about our baby boy's name and share his face....

Devan:... yeah....so this name fits him perfectly and I was gonna name him after davi but nessa wasn't sure about it and then I came up with this name that our baby boy has and nessa fell in love with it....

Nessa:... I did I really love it and we both came up with his middle name together......

Devan:... yeah....so are you ready..

Nessa:...to share his name.....yes.....

Devan:...so....his first letter is D...(show the letter D)...

Nessa:...oh and he has his daddy initials...so his second letter is R..(showing the letter R)....

Devan:...his third letter is A.....(showing the letter A)...

Nessa:... his fourth letter is V....(showing the letter V)...

Devan:...his fifth letter is E....(showing the letter E)....

Nessa:...his last letter is........N (showing the letter N on the camera)...

Devan:...so his name is...... let's say it's together....

Nessa:... alright....

Devan and Nessa:.....his name is Draven (said together).....

Devan:.... that's my Draven baby....(smiling)....

Nessa:.. yeah that's our Draven baby....

Devan:..so his name means a child of beautiful shadows and its means that he's gonna grow and become this beautiful shadow that he's gonna be and always gonna be and actually before we came up with davi name we were gonna name this name but once we found out the meaning behind Davian we're like no this name fits our first born so this name fits our last baby boy..... right...

Nessa:... yeah so he's my beautiful shadow....

Devan:.. yeah it fits him perfectly so are you ready to share his middle name.....

Nessa:... yeah...

Devan:.. alright his first letter is M...(showing the letter M on camera)....

Nessa:...his second letter is A.....(showing the letter A on camera)...

Devan:...his third letter is C....(showing the letter C on the camera)...

Nessa:....his fourth letter is S....(showing the letter D on camera)....

Devan:..his fifth letter is E....(showing the letter E on camera)...

Nessa:...his last letter is N.....(showing the letter N on camera)...

Devan:...so his middle name is...... Macsen.....

Nessa:.. yeah and the meaning behind it is roots of a legend and meaningful growth of greatest and I feel like this is his middle name....

Devan:... yeah so his name is Draven Macsen Key..... and I love his name and he has DMK just his siblings and his daddy.... well the boys has my initials...

Nessa:.. yeah Nailah has my initials...

Devan:.. yeah so that's our baby boy's name.... Draven Macsen Key.....