Episode 18

After Devan and Nessa had their baby boy they are happy.......

Few days later.... Devan and Nessa and Roni and Aaron and John...

Devan:.. he's so cute..

Nessa:... I know....(holding him)..

Roni:.. I can't believe you had a c section...

Nessa:.. I know.... but I'm just glad it's all over....

Devan:...davi this is your baby brother (holding him and showing him)..

Davi:..(smiling at him)..

Collins:.. did you tell our parents...

Devan: yeah I did..... and I told what happened....

Aaron:.. yeah I can't believe how he looks like davi when he's was a baby...

Devan:... yeah but he's starting to look like nessa...

Nessa:.. I know I told you he's my twin...

Devan:... okay.... okay we decided on a name that I chose and the middle name as well...

Collins:... what is it.....

Devan:... well this name is unisex but I think it's fits our baby boy.... so his name is Dream..... and the meaning behind his name it means that he was blessed to come into this world and we got blessed with him..... and when I shared it with nessa she fell in love with it....

Nessa:.. I did.....

Roni:..wow I love it.....

Aaron:.. yeah me too..

John:.. yeah...

Devan:..his middle name is Maxim and the meaning behind it...is he's gonna be the positive person in the world when he's grows...

Nessa:.. yeah...

Devan:...so his name is Dream Maxim Key..... that's my dream boy....

Nessa:... I love his name....

Roni:.. yeah it's beautiful......

Few days later with Devan and Nessa decided to post a video on their channel...

Devan:...hey guys it's devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:...hey guys...

Devan:.. today is a special day because our baby boy is finally here....

Nessa:.. yeah and we can't wait until we shared his name with you guys.... because of the scaring feelings that I had but once I hold him the scaring feelings went away....

Devan:.. yeah like he's finally here and he's healthy as ever....

Nessa:.. yeah and his name fits him perfectly like it's him..... and his name starts with a D....so we will give devan his credit for naming both of his boys like he's so proud that he name both of his son's....

Devan:... yeah I'm so blessed....

Nessa:...so let's get into it..

Devan:.. yeah....so....his first letter is D....(show the camera the letter D)....

Nessa:..his second letter is R....(showing the camera the letter R)....

Devan:..his third letter is E....(show the camera the letter E)....

Nessa:..his fourth letter is A.....(show the camera the letter A)...

Devan:... his last letter is M.....(show the camera the letter M).....