Episode 15

After devan surprised nessa with her push present she loves it......

Few days later nessa decided to do a prank video on devan and she decided to do it on their channel....

Nessa:..hey guys I'm Vanessa and today I'm gonna be pranking devan right now he's getting his shoes on and I'm in the car because we're going to see my parents and davi is being watched by Roni and Aaron at their house so...as you guys might know devan surprised me with my push present and it's a ring with my name and birthstone color and davi's birthstone color and his name and this ring is really special to him and me....so today I'm gonna be pranking him by starting an argument with him and then throw out my push present ring out the window.... and you guys I'm not gonna actually throw it out the window I'm gonna be presenting to throw it out the window.....cuz you guys devan worked hard on this ring so.... baby I'm sorry but I have to get you......

Few hours later nessa set up the camera in the car and it's still recording.... and nessa is waiting for him to come out and she's in the passenger seat...

Nessa:...(on the phone)...

Devan:.. hey babe....

Nessa:...hey...

Devan:...(putting on his seat belt on)..

Nessa:..(putting her seat belt on)....

Few hours later and the camera is still recording....

Nessa:.. devan did you put davi's clothes in the dryer....

Devan:...um yeah....(driving).....

Nessa:... alright oh did you feed tiger....

Devan:...oh sh*t no I didn't....(driving)....

Nessa:..devan... I told you to feed before I got into the car....

Devan:... I don't remember....(driving)...

Nessa:.. I remembering telling you....

Devan:... I don't remember....

Nessa:... omg......

Devan:...why are you getting upset.....

Nessa:... cuz I always feed him before I leave.... like now he's gonna be hungry....

Devan:... don't worry I'll take care of it.....

Nessa:...no it's too late now........

Devan:... nessa stop acting like that..... I'll take care of it....

Nessa:...no like I get that you got on one knee and proposed to me and we got married and you gave me my push present and you just want to just sit around and do nothing...

Devan:... what are you talking about now nessa.....

Nessa:... it's like you want me to do everything.....

Devan:....omg just stop....

Nessa:...so this ring that you gave me for pushing your son out doesn't mean anything......(holding it)...

Devan:.. nessa stop....

Nessa:..no.... like I don't want this ring anymore.... like that's how I feel....(pretend to throw it out the window)....

Devan:.... are you kidding me....are you kidding.... did you just f*ckin threw out the ring out the window.....the ring that I customized for you.... you just throw it out the window....bro....

Nessa:... I feel you take as a joke.....

Devan:...no.... you must have lost your f*ckin mind....(turning around and get the ring).....

Nessa:... where are you going....

Devan:...you have must lost your mind....

Nessa:... that's how I feel...

Devan:...no it's quiet for you....(got out the car and looking for the ring in the brushes....)....

Nessa:...omg you guys he's seriously looking for the ring right now.... I feel so bad I'm gonna actually gonna put my ring back on...(put it on her finger on her right hand)...

Devan:....okay nessa get out the car and go find that ring...

Nessa:..... I'm not gonna find it...

Devan:...go find the ring vanessa....

Nessa:...no.... it's not my ring anymore...

Devan:..... nessa go find the ring and when you find the ring you are not getting that back....

Nessa:... okay what if I don't....

Devan:...if you don't find that ring then we're getting a divorce..... because I'm not playing with you....

Nessa:...I can't find it...

Devan:... I'm deada*** not playing with you....

Nessa:...how I am gonna find in trees and brushes devan....

Devan:...why would you f*ckin threw out the ring in the first place....

Nessa:...cuz... you pi**ed me off.....

Devan:...omg nessa please get out of the car and go find the ring...

Nessa:.. alright devan don't worry it's just a ring....

Devan:.... it's just a ring all that money that I customized that ring it's just a ring all the hard work I did on that ring that's how you feel about it....

Nessa:...dev... it's just a prank and the camera is recording...(showing him the ring on her finger)...

Devan:... I can't believe you...

Nessa:.. I'm sorry you guys I never saw devan this mad.....did I take to far....

Devan:... yes you did but I'm just glad it's just a prank....

Nessa:... I'm sorry dev....if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys (ended the video)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️...