Episode 61

After Devan and Collins talked about everything that is happening to them they had a enough.....

Few weeks later roni and nessa decided post on their live channel.......

Roni:...hey guys I'm Veronica...

Nessa:.. I'm Vanessa....(holding Lego)..

Roni:..we have a special guest which is nessa dog's Lego....

Nessa:.. yes.... he's wants to get down.... alright go....(let him walked around).....

Roni:..we are gonna be answering your guys questions....

Nessa:...yes......

Roni:...this question says nessa why are you and devan haven't been posting on your guys channel......

Nessa:.. it's just a lot of things that are gonna with our life's with devan with his Lyme disease and we just are sending with our kids because they are growing up.... but we're gonna be posting soon....

Roni:..yeah that's why we haven't been posting on our merrell twins channel...

Nessa:... yeah next question is nessa are you and roni okay after seeing devan's video on his personal channel....um yeah it was scary...

Roni:.. yeah after the person grab you and devan and John and Aaron attack him it was scary....

Nessa:..it was......

Roni:.. next question is a double date for a video happening...

Nessa:..um soon......

Roni:.. yeah soon........

Nessa:... next question is how are the kids doing... well they are doing good..

Roni:..mine are too.......the last question is are you guys thinking about quitting YouTube.....no...

Nessa:..no we don't t.....

Roni:... alright I guess this is the end of the video....

Nessa:... yeah if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channels bye you guys...

Roni:.. bye guys....(ended the video)...

Few days later nessa decided to post on her personal channel...

Nessa:..hey guys I'm Vanessa and today I have my twin sister....

Roni:...hey guys I'm Veronica.....

Nessa:.. right now we're in the store getting our guys some stuff for them....(holding the camera)..

Roni:... yeah they need this stuff.... but I'm gonna buy with my credit card and I have my bag with me... but I forgot my phone I left in your car....

Nessa:.. yeah you did....omg....(holding the camera)...

Roni:... what.....

Nessa:.. I forgot to put on my wedding ring on.....

Roni:..oh no..... where is it...

Nessa:.. it's in the car in my bag and your phone is it....so let's just keep shopping...(holding the camera)..

Roni:...okay....

Few hours later at the store..... nessa is still recording......

Nessa:...you guys we're done shopping and we're gonna show you guys when we get to my house.....(holding the camera and walking to the car)...

Roni:.. yeah we bought a lot of stuff.....

Nessa:.. alright....we put the stuff in the trunk and we are in the car........(holding the camera)..