Episode 53

After nessa surprise Devan with their own merch he was happy........

Few weeks later...... Devan and Nessa got a call from Roni and Devan and Nessa are doing a video on their channel but something came up....

Devan:..hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:....hey guys.......

Devan:... today we're gonna be doing a video and it's gonna be a challenge right now Dream and Drayson and Nailah are at school and Draven is with my parents and my eye is feeling better now so let's get into the video....

Nessa:... yeah..... this challenge is gonna be a good challenge.....wait....... I'm getting a call from Roni....

Devan:..oh do you want to turned off the camera....

Nessa:...no keep it on...... hello.......

Collins:.. what's happening....(holding the camera)....

Devan:.. I don't know....

Nessa:... wait what........ Roni calm down.... okay we're gonna be there.....

Collins:... what happened.......(holding the camera)...

Devan:... yeah..... what's going on....

Nessa:... Roni say to come over cuz the person that stole your car and sprayed you in the eye is stalking Roni and Aaron.....

Devan:...omg when is he gonna stop bro like this is so f*ckin annoying.......

Collins:.. c'mon let's go....do you guys still want to record....(holding the camera)..

Devan:... yeah....oh and get our key family merch.........

Nessa:... c'mon.....

Few hours later they made it to Roni and Aaron's house and they are still recording......

Devan:...bro this is too much.... like first it was our dog davey like he's at our parents house cuz I don't feel like he's safe like and he stole my car which I got it back and he sprayed me in the eye and now Nessa's sister like I'm gonna beat his a** bro like don't play when it comes to our families and kids like don't play.....

Nessa:..all of this gonna stop..... like literally.....

Collins:... yeah....(holding the camera recording)...

Roni:..hey guys c'mon get in....

Nessa:... okay we didn't see him when we're coming up...

Devan:.. yeah did he break in....

Roni:..no are you guys recording...

Devan:.. yeah Collins is recording for our Devan and Vanessa channel.....

Collins:... yeah like do you guys have cameras....

Roni:.. yeah....

Nessa:... is Aaron here....

Roni:... no he's out of town for 3 weeks.... and I told him what's happening.....

Devan:.. well it's still the after noon....

Roni:.. yeah....(checking the cameras)...

Collins:..did you find anything....(set the camera on the table so the camera can see all of them looking at the cameras)...

Roni:...oh my God.....

Devan:..he was trying to break into your car roni........

Nessa:...this all have too stop like leave us alone.....