Episode 38

After Devan surprise nessa with his tattoos she loves them....

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa decided to do a video on their channel...

Devan:...hey guys it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa...

Nessa:..hey guys...

Devan:..today we're gonna be doing a Q & A....

Nessa:... yeah so I'll start...

Devan:.. alright...

Nessa:... first question is when are you guys going on vacation with the kids...

Devan:...um.... we're going soon....and we're going for dream's birthday he's gonna be 8 years old and davi is 11 and the twins are 6 years old and Draven is 6 months old.....

Nessa:... yeah....so soon.... next question is when are you guys going on vacation just you guys....

Devan:... maybe in a couple of days....

Nessa:... yeah....

Devan:... next question is devan how come you and Collins barely do challenges on his channel.....um the reason we barely do that is because we have families like we have kids of our own so that's why we haven't been able to videos together......

Nessa:... yeah so next question is the kids in school...

Devan:...um yes dream is in school but the twins are not yet but soon they will...

Devan:.. next question how often do you guys get to do spicy time when the kids are asleep....um I think per day we have spicy time but not all the time tho..

Nessa:.. yeah I'm not gonna lie we did it before we started to record this video..

Devan:... yeah...... next question.....

Nessa:...so the last question is are you guys happy....yes we are...

Devan:... yeah we're very happy.....so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys (ended the video)....

Few days later Devan and Nessa went on vacation and it's just themselves and they in Florida and they look pictures and it's on their personal Instagram accounts....

Devan:..wow it's beautiful out here..

Nessa:... yeah and the kids are being good while Collins and Carla are watching them.....

Devan:.. yeah.....they are.....

Nessa:..(kissed him)..

Devan:...(kissed her back)...

The next part is coming up soon ❤️