chapter 302

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

“Mummy, look what I made!”

Elsa’s eyes turned to look at the drawing the adorable five-year-old had made.

The child had been calling her mummy for two years now.

They were on a video call while Elsa and Lui were driving to a bidding auction.

The child was showing the drawing through the computer screen that she had made in preschool. Elsa smiled when she saw that it was a drawing of two tall people on the side and a little one in the middle. The little one was holding the hands of the others.

“And who is in that drawing you made, sweetie?” Elsa asked.

“The three of us, mummy, daddy, and me in the middle... My family,” Yuliana said with an adorable little voice.

When Lui heard that, his heart melted. “My family,” he repeated in a low voice.

“Do you like it, Daddy?” Yuliana asked, looking at Lui. She was smiling so brightly that her teeth were showing.

Lui smiled back. “It’s a beautiful drawing, babygirl.”

When Elsa saw this scene, her heart flickered. Which was very rare at this point in her life. This was the only happiness she had left. But she couldn’t even enjoy this without thinking of her own children.

“Bye, mummy!” That was the last thing Yuliana said before the video call ended.

And when it did, Lui turned to Elsa. “Are you afraid that the hatred in your heart is preventing you from loving the ones you love?”

Elsa turned to Lui and just shrugged with a smile. “Let’s just focus on tonight.”

****

Victoria was in the car with Jeremy, as his driver took them to an art gallery. Gabrielle Serrurier was hosting another exhibition and auction, and Victoria had to be there to show off.

She wanted to show off her new limited edition dress, which she had obtained from the luxurious fashion house called Delancey.

It was the same fashion house where she would be getting her wedding dress from.

However, after two years of waiting, Jeremy still hadn’t rescheduled their wedding day. Victoria was growing impatient and knew she had to find a way to speed things up and become Mrs. Callahan soon.

It had taken a lot of convincing to even get Jeremy to agree to accompany her to the bidding auction, which was going to be attended by the most distinguished people of Serpens.

And she needed that day to show off that she was with Jeremy and they were a family now.

She was seated next to Jeremy in the car, but Jeremy was just watching the road and not once sparing a glance at her. Victoria started tracing her leg on Jeremy’s in a seductive manner.