chapter 321

👼 MY ANGEL👼

👼 MY ANGEL👼

“No, Jenna! Please!” Esther’s cries were heard coming from the other room, causing Victoria to tremble in fear.

“You tried to kill my daughter?... You never learn your lesson, do you?” Jenna screamed at Esther with a terrifying voice.

Elsa felt intense pain in her lower abdomen, so she decided to just sit down and watch as her thugs dealt with Victoria. She watched through a screen and smirked.

The same wounds Elsa got while put in jail the first time for stealing a bracelet, Victoria was getting.

And that was her next revenge, she was framed for stealing a bracelet. And that was how Jeremy started hating her again and brought her so much pain.

It all started  with the bracelet frame, and Victoria’s downfall will start the same way.

The Callahan co-operation party would be in a few days. Victoria better be ready.

****

It was in the afternoon when Elsa returned to Jeremy’s villa. The atmosphere was very tense and anxious. 

The first person she saw was the maid and Elsa ran to her. “What's going on?” Elsa asked.

“Madam, the little Master has not been found yet. He is still missing,” the maid said with a panicked voice.

“Braden has been missing all morning and hasn’t been found yet?” Elsa asked.

Elsa thought the child would be found by now. He was just a little child with little legs, how far could he have reached to have not been found all morning?

The woman nodded. “Yes, madam. Master Jeremy and Mrs. Callahan have gone out of the house looking for him in the neighborhood.”

Elsa had taken the time to blur all of the CCTV cameras that could capture anything she didn’t want, so she knew that wouldn’t help.

Elsa looked at the tense expression on the maid’s face and felt a huge rush of fear take over. She tried to resist the urge, but in the end, she lost.

“I’ll go look for him as well,” Elsa said while running inside the house.

“Have you checked upstairs?!” Elsa asked the maid.

“Yes, madam, in all the rooms.”

“I’ll check again!” She had to shout that because she had left her behind.

Elsa tried Jeremy's room, which was not locked at that time. She checked everywhere, including the bathrooms, but Braden wasn’t there.

She now had to check her former bedroom. Being in the villa that used to be their wedding home was already something she didn’t want. Now she had to enter the bedroom where Jeremy had hurt her so much. They had shared this bed, as well as Jeremy’s, but there were hardly any good memories in either.