chapter 337

👼 MY ANGEL👼

👼 MY ANGEL👼

Knowing that Raffi was the person who took Braden, and aware of his history with Elsa and Gwen, Jeremy rushed back to his villa to find Elsa.

However, when he entered the living room, he was greeted by the voices of two women screaming hysterically for his wife.

"Elsa! Come out here right now!"

"Elsa! Where did you hide my grandson? Come out here and tell us, you vile woman!" Lorna shouted.

"First, you targeted my daughter, and now my grandson? You conspired with a criminal to kidnap my grandson? I will kill you today with my bare hands. Come out and face us!" Rosanna shouted.

Elsa and Jeremy both entered the room simultaneously, Elsa coming from the stairs and Jeremy from the front door.

"What's with all the yelling?" Elsa asked as she approached. Lorna was the first to approach her. "You are very wicked, Elsa. I cannot believe you are this cruel."

Elsa rolled her eyes. "After telling me from the first time you saw me, shouldn't you have realized that by now?"

When Lorna heard that, she clenched her jaw in anger. "And you are even boasting about it! Heh! You have no heart, Elsa! I honestly believe that there is nothing but an empty shell in your chest!

Lorna then began lamenting, saying, "I blame myself for this. If I hadn't brought you back to Jeremy, none of this would have happened. Bringing you back here gave you access to my grandson so you could work with a criminal to kidnap him."

When Elsa heard that, her eyes widened. "Braden has been kidnapped?" She turned to see Jeremy standing behind the two women and walked over to him.

"Jeremy, Braden is missing? He has been taken? By whom? When? What time? What happened? Do we have any leads?" She bombarded him with all the questions she felt were important at that moment.

Rosanna rolled her eyes as her patience reached its limit. "Don't act innocent like you weren't the mastermind behind this, Elsa. So now that you have hurt my daughter and sent her to jail, you target her son? Well, I will not let you. Wherever you have hidden Braden, remove him right now before I call the police and have you arrested."

Elsa looked at her with disbelief. "Why are you accusing me of kidnapping Braden?"

"Because the person you said came to take Braden used your name. And he is also your ex-boyfriend," Lorna said confidently.

Elsa's eyes narrowed in confusion. "Ex-boyfriend?"

Just then, Jeremy's phone started ringing. He looked at it and saw that it was a number he hadn't saved on his phone. Assuming it could be the kidnapper, he answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hello. Who's this?" Jeremy asked.

"It's Jeremy Callahan. I don't know if you remember me, but I am Raffi, Elsa, and Gwen's boyfriend," Raffi replied.