chapter 377

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Just as Elsa was entering the VIP section, she bumped into Jeremy, who was leaving. Elsa immediately noticed how angry and frustrated he looked. "Jeremy, are you okay?" she asked.

Looks like the meeting with Victoria did not go so well, or something.

Jeremy suddenly pulled Elsa and Braden into a hug. He was breathing heavily as he said, "I'm so tired, Elsa."

Elsa was confused and asked, "Tired of what?"

Jeremy let Elsa go and started running his fingers through his hair. "The woman pretending to be your twin sister."

He was tired of Victoria? Really now?

Victoria was benefitting from being Gwen at that moment, but Elsa was not interested in her biological parents so she could care less about them.

The only reason she would rip the Lion Cub title away from Victoria, would so she could destroy her further. Not because she wanted Rosanna and James.

Elsa decided to ask sarcastically. "You mean your fiancé?"

Jeremy truly did not want to marry Victoria so he sighed deeply as he shook his head. "She's not my fiancé, Elsa."

The look on Jeremy's face made Elsa wonder what Victoria told him to have him looking like that. "What did she do to you to have you looking so drained?" she asked.

Jeremy gave Elsa a complicated gaze. His hand went to the side of her face and held her cheek.

His eyes grew distance but gently as he asked, "Why couldn't it be you who saved my life so I could be married and promised only to you?"

Jeremy was looking at Elsa, but it looked like his mind was elsewhere.

They were standing next to a fish tank and Braden was focused on looking at the fishies.

Elsa looked at Jeremy in the eye as she asked, "Is this about the life debt you owe Victoria?"

Jeremy nodded. His eyes looking slightly watery.

"She is manipulating you with it, isn't she?" Elsa asked the obvious.

Jeremy's expression was enough of an answer for Elsa.

"And you know she is manipulating you, don't you?" Elsa asked.

Jeremy lowered his eyes for a moment before raising it. He had remained quiet to that question and didn't answer.

Jeremy looked at Braden in Elsa's arms and said, "Elsa, do you like Braden?"

Braden was looking at the goldfish in the fish tank and wasn't paying any attention to what was being said.

Elsa did not understand why Jeremy asked her that but answered regardless. "I do like him. I do like this child."

Jeremy smiled when he heard that.
"That's good to know. He seems to like you a lot as well."

He looked at Braden who was very relaxed in Elsa's arms.

Elsa felt like Jeremy was acting weird at that moment. "Jeremy, are you okay?"

What was going on with him?

Jeremy just caressed Elsa's cheek as he said, "Don't worry about me, I'll take care of everything and it will all be okay again."

Elsa was still very much puzzled by what was going on with Jeremy but didn't say anything else.

***
What will Jeremy do now, he promised to marry Elsa again... *Heart break*