chapter 340

200 follows deserves an update, right? And a long chapter at that.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa held Braden in her arms, sensing the danger approaching. She whispered in Braden’s ear, “Keep singing, darling. Just keep singing.”

Elsa then placed him on a chair and stood up. However, as soon as she put the child down, Raffi grabbed her and pulled her towards him. Caught off guard, Elsa stumbled slightly. Raffi hugged her tightly and his disgusting voice, filled with lust, whispered in her ear, “Elsa, when I first saw you, you awakened so many emotions inside me. I really want to have a taste of you, Elsa. I promise, I won’t hurt you if you agree to be my playgirl.”

Upon hearing this, Elsa regained her balance and used all her strength to push Raffi away.

She turned around and saw that Braden still had his eyes and ears closed, continuing to sing. She was relieved that the child hadn’t witnessed or heard such inappropriate things.

If she had the time, she would have been in awe of the fact that she had asked him to sing his favorite song, and he sang it with such love. He had memorized it after just a few nights of Elsa singing it to him, and it had become his favorite.

Elsa looked around and noticed that Jeremy still hadn’t arrived. She knew she had to confront Raffi on her own before he attempted to harm them further.

She glanced at the table and saw a knife. Just as she was about to reach for it, Raffi grabbed her again and pressed her body tightly against his.

“Why are you in such a hurry to save that kid, baby? He’s not worth it, especially when his father has killed your children. But you know what? I can give you a child right now, and I’ll make sure it survives. I’ll protect you and the baby. Trust me, sweetheart...

“God, I’ve been dreaming of your body ever since I first saw you when I kidnapped you. Don’t deny me again today. Let’s have some fun first, then I’ll let you go,” he said before pouncing on Elsa.

His lips kept trying to kiss Elsa’s, but she fought him off and avoided his touch. She wanted to reach for the knife, but it was too far away, especially with Raffi’s strong grip on her. Unable to match his strength, she was eventually pushed down onto the floor.

Raffi used his legs to press her down, seeing her as only the woman he had desired since he first laid eyes on her three years ago. She also resembled the woman he had loved for years, Gwen, so it felt like a victory to him.

He attempted to rip Elsa’s clothes off, but she slapped him hard across the face. Before he could comprehend what was happening, Elsa kicked him in the stomach twice and then again in the head.

With his grip loosening, she tried to escape, but he grabbed her again while groaning in pain. “You fucking bitch!” he gritted his teeth in anger and pain.