chapter 320

👼 MY ANGEL👼

👼 MY ANGEL👼

Jeremy was in the hospital, getting his wounds treated, which had caused him to spend the entire night asleep.

Elsa was standing at a payphone early in the morning. She dialed a number from memory and called it.

“Hello, Coco. It’s Elsa Halverson.”

“Hello, madam.”

“I have a task for you to do today.”

“I’m all ears, madam.”

“Esther and Victoria Rowland tried to kill me, and I want immediate revenge for that.”

“Do you want me to kill them?”

“No, Coco. Not yet, at least. Death is an easier punishment for their crimes. They should suffer first.”

Elsa then said, “I want you to kidnap them, and I want you to beat them up until they are at their last breath. And in that process, I want the Jenna lookalike to do the job for Esther.”

“And what about Victoria, madam? Will you do that job, or should I just take care of her?”

“Thinking about it, I’ll do it myself... it will be more fun for me!” She smirked.

Coco knew from Elsa’s voice that she was wearing her garment of war. She knew Elsa was the kind of woman who, when she said “you die,” you died.

“Just kidnap them and have them ready for me to play with. I’ll be there in an hour.”

***

Victoria had screamed at Braden so much that he stayed under his bed, shaking in fear and crying.

Satisfied, Victoria left Braden's room and headed to the hospital where she was told Jeremy was.

Lorna had not seen Victoria come in, and she vaguely saw a figure that looked like Victoria leave the house, but since she was focused on taking Braden to preschool, she didn’t pay much attention.

Where was Braden? He was supposed to be coming downstairs for her to take him to school.

“Braden? Braden? Where are you? Time for school!” She looked everywhere for the child, including his room, but Braden was nowhere to be found.

Elsa was just about to walk back into Jeremy’s room when a phone rang in her pocket. She hadn’t taken her phone with her when she let Lorna hold her hostage for Jeremy, so what phone was ringing?

When Elsa took it out of her pocket, she saw that it was Jeremy’s phone and the person calling was his mother. Seemed like he didn’t give Jeremy his phone back.

She debated on whether or not to answer it and tell her that Jeremy was finishing up with a nurse and would call her back.

No, she shouldn’t.