chapter 400

400 chapters, yeeey...

👼 MY ANGEL👼

Despite a gun being pointed at her, Elsa remained calm.

"So you're going to kill me with that gun?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah. Today, I am going to kill you and bury you in the desert where no one will find you."

Elsa shook her head. "You can't kill me, Victoria."

"Yes, I can. If I could kill you once, I can do it again."

"But the fact that I didn't die meant you didn't kill me. So you failed. And if you failed once, you could fail again," Elsa mocked Victoria.

That only got Victoria angerier. "You think you're so clever, don't you, Elsa Halverson? You think you can beat me?... Let me tell you something, I'll kill you the same way Gwen was killed, three bullets into your chest.

"Do you know how much I cheered when your bitch sister died? I was the one who sent my father, and he killed her right in front of your eyes.

"And your annoying grandmother? That was easy. I didn't even blink while killing her. I have been a part of killing every Halverson, and now you're next."

When Jeremy heard that, he was shocked. Victoria took part in killing Gwen and killed Amelia?

He wouldn't have believed it if he hadn't had those words come out of Victoria's mouth.

He stood there hiding as he wanted to hear more, he wanted to hear everything Victoria had to confess.

"You think Jeremy loves you now? You think he cares about you?... Well, if he did, he wouldn't have killed your daughter in jail."

The moment those words fell on Jeremy's ear, his heart skipped a beat. What was Victoria talking about?

Why was she lying to Elsa?

"Since you're going to meet that ugly brat in hell anyway, let me tell you how she died.... I had just given birth to my son, and I decided that I didn't want him to have any other babies aside from the ones I give him. So, I asked him to get rid of that parasite. And you know what he did? He sent those inmates to induce labor, and he waited as you gave birth. And after you did, he strangled that child until she died,"

Victoria said with an evil smirk on her face. Jeremy felt his knees get weak.

Was that what Elsa was told before? That's why she kept accusing him of killing their daughter?

That he had killed their daughter with his own hands? That he had strangled her?

Elsa had not said anything throughout, and it was only then that she spoke. "I am very much aware that Jeremy killed my daughter. He is just as evil as you... But Victoria, I am not leaving this world with you still in it. You kill me, I kill you. We will both die today."