★chapter 326★

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Jeremy’s car stopped at Callahan Manor.

This was Elsa’s first time being here since ‘coming back to life’. Jeremy opened the car door for her and led her inside.

The first person she spotted when she entered the living room was Old Master Callahan.

He was seated on the couch looking like he was waiting for something.

“It’s grandpa who wants to see you.” Jeremy said to Elsa before gently pushing her forward.

Elsa walked into the living room slowly. She hadn’t seen The Old Master since she came back. Seeing him in front of her, she couldn’t help but feel a little guilty.

When the Old Master heard footsteps coming towards him, he turned his head towards it.

The moment his eyes met Elsa’s, they lit up like a Christmas tree. A huge smile drew perfectly on his face as his grip on his cane grew lighter.

“Elsa, my little girl, you’re alive. It’s true, you are alive.” he exclaimed happily.

Seeing him so happy to see her made Elsa’s heart melt with happiness.

She ran quickly towards him. She sat on the space on the couch next to him and hugged him tightly.

Her eyes welled up with tears that she tried so hard to keep from falling down. “Hello, grandpa!”

Those words felt so good to say. It felt like forever since she last called him.

“Elsa, you came to see your grandpa. Finally!” The Old Master said as he tapped her back gently.

He thought Elsa was gone. His heart broke when he heard that terrible news. He instantly regretted something, something he did not say sooner. Something that maybe if his grandson and his grand-daughter-in-law knew, such a tragedy would have been avoided. But without proof, or with just him believing such a thing, how could he voice it?

The thing that he thought Elsa did, someone else came and claimed they did. He himself had even believed he must have gotten the girl’s face wrong until the day he saw Elsa for the first time at the wedding of Elsa and Jeremy. Over the years, Elsa’s face hadn’t changed even as she grew older, she looked the same. And he had never forgotten her face despite only seeing it briefly when she was just a little girl.

Her eyes, her smile, everything matched the girl in his memory.

He had never met Gwen in the past but Elsa’s green eyes differentiated her from her sister, which made him a hundred percent sure it was her.

That was why he defended her with passion. If only Elsa knew, she could tell Jeremy.

“I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner, grandpa.” Elsa said with regret as they broke the hug.