chapter 318

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa looked at Jeremy’s wound and debated on if she should help him.
She shouldn’t.

After all, Jeremy never helped her and even caused her knife wound to open before.

But knowing she needed Jeremy alive in the meantime so she can complete her mission, Elsa decided to help him.

She brought him to sit on the floor next to the wall and lean on it for support.

She then searched Jeremy’s pockets for his phone and used it to dial the emergency number for an ambulance to come quickly.

Jeremy’s knife wound seemed to be very serious because he was bleeding so much. He was wincing in pain but he was trying to hide it so as not to make Elsa worry for him.

“I’m sorry Elsa.” He said the moment Elsa was done calling the ambulance.

That was out of the blue and took Elsa by surprise. “For what?” Elsa asked.

“That evening when I took you from the hospital when your wound hadn’t healed and caused it to open again, bringing you pain.” His voice strained as he talked.

Elsa didn’t expect Jeremy to apologize for that. That evening, Elsa saw Jeremy’s side that she didn’t expect to see. She remembered how he held Alex’s neck and forced Elsa to leave the hospital with him.

That was also the night she was bullied so much her dark side appeared and hit Victoria.

Elsa put Jeremy’s phone in her pocket then said with a calm voice, “I don’t want to talk about that day.”

The wound on his stomach hurt like the devil but Jeremy didn’t show he was in pain. Thinking that this was what Elsa went through, he couldn’t forgive himself for making things worse for her.

How could he get Elsa to forgive him if he couldn’t forgive himself?

Jeremy felt pain in his heart. And that hurt even more than the knife wound.

Elsa had suffered so much when she met him. What was his knife wound compared to what Elsa went through? They couldn’t even compare. His was nothing.

Elsa saw Jeremy was losing too much blood and had turned pale. Out of the thought of how her mission needed Jeremy to be okay in the meantime, she knew she had to help the bleeding reduce.

Elsa was about to take off her shirt for this, only for Jeremy to hold her hand and stopped her.

“No, Elsa.” He protested in a hurry.

Elsa looked at him confused. “I need to remove my shirt and use it to press on your wound. You’re bleeding too much.”

Jeremy already knew her thoughts but he still wasn’t going to allow it. “No. Nobody else is allowed to see your body but me.”