chapter 349

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa arrived at Coventina hours later. Braden had fallen asleep in her arms during the flight but woke up just before they landed. While he was awake, Elsa played with Braden, keeping him entertained and having fun.

Lui’s driver came to pick them up and took them to Lui’s Mansion, which was covered with nothing but bodyguards. Elsa held Braden’s hand as she brought him inside. His smiling amber eyes looked around the place curiously.

When they reached the living room, a five-year-old girl was seated on the couch watching a Pokémon episode. When she saw the woman walking into the room, she was completely stunned.

“Mommy?” She jumped off the couch and ran towards Elsa in surprise and joy, her arms open wide ready to hug her tightly.

Elsa bent down and picked Yuliana up, hugging the child warmly.

“Mommy! It’s you! You’re finally home!” Yuliana screeched happily, her eyes widening with a smile.

She truly missed her mommy!

Braden stared at them quietly.

Elsa smiled, holding Yuliana in her arms. It was times like this that prevented her from completely falling off the edge. “Did you miss me?”

“Of course! I missed you so much,” Yuliana answered without hesitating, joy flooding her beautiful face.

“I missed you more, my baby,” Elsa said.

Elsa put her down and turned to Braden, taking his hand and bringing him closer so he stood near Yuliana. She crouched down in the middle of the children. “Yuliana, I want you to meet my friend, Braden. Braden, meet my daughter, Yuliana,” she introduced them to each other.

Braden was a shy boy, so he did not know what to do when introduced to Yuliana. But Yuliana was very outgoing and social, so she smiled at Braden first. She immediately liked how Braden was blushing and decided to give him a hug, maybe thinking he would get more comfortable. “Hello, Braden,” Yuliana said as she hugged him.

Braden was not used to such affection, especially not from a child like him. He didn’t even have friends.

He awkwardly stood there for a moment with his eyes wide open. Elsa smiled, seeing how instantly friendly Yuliana was to Braden.

When the hug was over, Elsa took the children to sit on the couch. Yuliana sat in the middle of her and Braden because Elsa wanted to talk to her at the moment. Braden sat down next to them. He kicked his feet playfully and repeatedly as they talked.

“Okay, Yuliana. Could you please tell me what happened?” Elsa asked, talking about the incident.

“I was going to the bathroom when someone grabbed me on the way and covered my mouth so I wouldn’t scream. She took me with her,” Yuliana started explaining how she got kidnapped.