chapter 346

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Meanwhile, in Coventina,

a woman was about to be punished by her husband. “I warned you, my love. I told you to never look for anyone, ever!” the husband roared in anger.

“You only told me to never look for Elsa, you never mentioned Yuliana,” the woman said bravely. But deep down, she was terrified.

The man shook his head. He then pointed a finger at his wife as he warned, “Don’t try to twist this and make it look like you weren’t warned not to look for anyone, including some child of Elsa’s or whoever she belongs to.”

He then walked closer to her and grabbed her arm so tightly that it hurt immediately. “Listen to me, my love. You just disobeyed me, and you know what that means.”

Fear covered her face as she began to tremble. The man smirked cunningly after seeing her reaction. “That’s right, my love. You will go to the dungeon and get whipped until you learn your lesson.”

When she heard that, she trembled hard as her eyes welled up with tears. “I’m sorry, please. I will never look for Yuliana, or anyone, ever again. Not even Elsa,” she pleaded.

The man did not hear these pleas. All he knew was he had to punish her to keep her in line. “Words are not enough. I know you, sweetie. Without actual consequences, you’ll disobey me again. So you will go to the dungeon. A couple of whips should ensure you never sneak away again.”

****
At the same time, in Serpens,

Elsa eyed Rosana up and down and rolled her eyes, not answering her greetings.

Rosanna gulped hard, then asked with a soft tone she had never used on Elsa before, “I’m sure you remember what Esther said just this evening, right?”

Elsa did not answer. She folded her hands in front of her and gave her a serious expression.

Rosanna grew more nervous and continued, “Well, after taking Vic to the hospital, I called James and we immediately came to look for you. We want to confirm if Esther’s words are true. Would you agree to a DNA test?”

Elsa remained calm and quiet for a few seconds before she burst out laughing suddenly.

She shook her head in disbelief at that request. "Wait, you actually think I'm your daughter?... Heh! Your daughter is Victoria, not me."

Despite having done a DNA test when Elsa 'died', after hearing everything, they knew they had to confirm first. Rosanna was so quick to believe Elsa wasn't, but now, she couldn't help but wonder if she got things wrong from the start.

"Elsa, Victoria had a twin sister," James said calmly.

Elsa did not have any anger towards James, so she asked him with less hostility compared to Rosanna, "And what does that have to do with me?"