chapter 351

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Thinking about what Esther and the McConnells had said, Elsa asked, “Do you know anything about Jenna ever being a surrogate mother to anyone, Daisy?”

Daisy replied, “She never mentioned that. All I know is that she never wanted you and the McConnells to get together because she was afraid they would hurt you and your sister. They were the reason she ran away. She wanted to keep you as far from them as possible.”

Although this didn’t confirm whether Elsa and Gwen were Jenna’s daughters or not, Elsa was still grateful. After Daisy recovered, she remembered a lot of things about herself and about Jenna.

“Thank you, Daisy. I’ll call you after I find something,” Elsa said.

“Okay. I’ll be waiting. Please be careful, sweet child,” Daisy replied.

“I will. I promise,” Elsa assured her.

Elsa ended the video call and put her phone and key in her pockets before making her way to Lui’s bedroom.

She missed him a lot and wanted to see him. She also wanted to tell him everything she had found out about her mom and the McConnells. Hopefully, he could help her with some advice on how to sneak into the McConnell Mausoleum without being noticed.

Lui had helped her so much, not just with funds for building Delancey, but also with herself. Who knows how reckless and evil she would have been without Lui’s help in dealing with a personality that was like an evil vengeful spirit. He taught her self-control and how to plan out revenge instead of acting recklessly without thinking.

Maybe by now, she would have done so many bad things without worrying about the consequences. Perhaps she would have even thrown Victoria’s cat down the well and watched it drown. That was how badly she wanted Victoria to suffer.

Elsa knew that Lui was in his bedroom, so she stood at the door and knocked gently.

“Enter,” she heard Lui’s voice say.

Elsa opened the door, entered the room, and quietly closed the door behind her. She looked around the room, searching for Lui. It didn’t take long for her to spot him resting in his bed. However, when she saw him clearly, she inhaled sharply and felt nervous. She almost tripped over her own feet as she walked towards him.

Lui was sitting in bed, with the beddings only covering half of his body. The upper part of him was exposed, as he was shirtless, revealing his perfectly sculpted chest, abs, and his arm covered in tattoos.

He must have thought it was the maid because he said, “Put my tea on the nightstand. I’ll have it later.” He didn’t even look up to see who it was and was busy typing on his computer.

“Also, tell Joshua that I want information on who kidnapped my daughter immediately. I don’t want any excuses. The kidnapper must be someone who is familiar with my daughter’s routine and has been watching her closely. Even the school staff, I want them investigated. She was kidnapped during a school field trip, so they are potential suspects. Do you understand?”