chapter 308

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa turned to Jeremy, surprised at his words. ‘He knew about that being staged?’ she thought. Victoria, on the other hand, froze at his words.

“Jeremy, I... I am telling the truth–” Victoria began, but Jeremy cut her off. “Enough!” he interrupted.

Seeing the pale expression on Victoria’s face, Elsa smiled proudly. However, she also wondered when and how Jeremy found out that she hadn’t stabbed Victoria before. Well, too bad for Victoria if Jeremy knew. Now she was the boy who cried wolf. It seemed like Jeremy wouldn’t believe her even when she truly was cut by Elsa.

“I will not let you frame Elsa again,” he stated firmly.

“But Jeremy–” Victoria interjected.

“She just came back yesterday evening, and you’re already looking for trouble with her?” Jeremy lectured.

Sensing defeat because of Jeremy not trusting her at the moment, Victoria decided to use other ways to get Jeremy’s attention.

“Jeremy, my hand is still bleeding. Can you at least take me to the hospital first? Then I will explain everything to you later,” Victoria pleaded.

Jeremy looked at her bleeding arm for just a second before shouting,
“Abraham!”

Someone was heard running towards the kitchen immediately. “Yes, Master Jeremy?” Abraham responded the moment he arrived.

Jeremy gave him his orders, “Take her to the hospital so she can have her wound treated.”

Upon hearing this, Victoria was taken aback. She frowned as she quickly understood what Jeremy meant. He wasn’t taking her to the hospital; he wanted her to go with a bodyguard.

“Jeremy, but I need you,” she pleaded. She didn’t want to go with some bodyguard. She wanted to go with Jeremy.

Jeremy ignored her and turned to Elsa. “Are you okay?”

Elsa nodded. “Just a little light-headed. I guess the sight of blood and the sound of someone screaming made me nauseous. Could you take me to bed so I can rest my head? Maybe that will help calm it down.”

Elsa was indirectly blaming Victoria for her dizziness and Victoria caught on to that.

“Of course,” he replied, and then carried her in his arms.

Elsa didn't expect that and wanted Jeremy to put her down. She could walk just fine. “Jeremy, I-”

"You feel nauseous, right? I don't want you to fall, so I'm carrying you to bed.” Jeremy said with a smirk, obviously refusing to put Elsa down.

All of this happened right in front of Victoria. She looked at Jeremy as he left the room with Elsa in his arms, disbelief written on her face.

She could not tolerate something like that from happening.