chapter 341

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa watched Jeremy as he wiped those tears away. He tried to do this secretly but she saw it all. If only Elsa believed that Jeremy’s tears were real and he wasn’t putting on a show.

He was touching her like how someone would touch a delicate flower. It was as if if he held on too strong, the flower would be destroyed.

Elsa saw all this. But she was not moved the slightest. Was she going to forgive him because he chose to trust in her innocence this one time and gave her foot massages? No, she wasn’t.

In her revenge plan, Jeremy was her grand finale. She planned to take everything from him. As soon as she was done with everyone else, Jeremy would be her last revenge. She was going to make sure she left him with absolutely nothing.

She only had two years left to live, and before she died, she would make sure she killed Jeremy. She wasn’t leaving this earth with him still in it.
She promised to kill Jeremy, and she planned on keeping it. They would meet in hell.

So no tears or pity play he did would change her mind. She would only be satisfied if she killed Jeremy the same way he killed their child. She must avenge her daughter.

It was only after Jeremy finished the foot massage that he realized Elsa had fallen asleep midway. His gaze grew warm as he stared at her exhausted and sleeping expression. Elsa looked so beautiful in his eyes. He took the duvet covers and covered Elsa with them, making sure she was warm and cozy.

He reached out to move a long lock of Elsa’s hair and pushed it behind her ear. He then kissed her forehead gently before caressing her cheek. He whispered, “I will make sure I find the cure for your brain tumor, even if I have to use every last one of my coins. I will not let you die, my love. I will not allow it.”

His tone then grew serious as he said, “The people who hurt you will be punished very soon, and you’ll get to live a calm and peaceful life. I haven’t forgotten what each one of them did to you, and I will make sure they all pay, no matter who they are to me.”

He then frowned as he said, “I just pray that after that, you will give me a second chance. I truly wish for another chance and this time I promise to treat you right.”

After a few seconds of silence, he added, “But even if you don’t, as long as you are okay and happy, that will be enough for me. As long as your life is saved and you’re okay again, I will be satisfied. That is the most important thing to me.”

He smiled gently. “Thank you for coming back to me, Elsa. I love you very much.”

He then kissed her forehead again. After looking at her one last time, Jeremy walked away from her. He turned off the lights in her room before leaving Elsa’s room.

He had barely taken two steps away from Elsa’s room before bumping into Victoria.

Jeremy was about to walk past her when she called out to him, “Jeremy...”