chapter 339

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Raffi looked at the little boy seated in the corner and observed how tightly he had wrapped his Pikachu security blanket around him.

It irritated Raffi that Braden held it so tightly, as if the blanket was providing more comfort than necessary. Raffi wanted the child to panic, cry, and shake violently from fear, but instead, the baby seemed calm and relaxed. It was as if he knew everything would be fine, as if he was casually waiting for someone.

This irritated Raffi, a thug who wanted his victims to fear him. It was even worse that a child wasn’t afraid of him.

Raffi had sat a little further away from Braden, keeping an eye on him, waiting to kill him when the sun set, which would be in an hour. Seeing the child so relaxed, Raffi decided to disturb his peace and provoke some crying. Maybe he could take the blanket from him.

“Give it to me!” he suddenly shouted at Braden.

Braden raised his eyes and looked at Raffi but did not answer.

“That blanket you have there, take it off and give it to me!”

Upon hearing this, Braden held the blanket even tighter, refusing to let it go. The boy remained calm and quiet, not complying with Raffi’s demand. Raffi was a criminal who no one took seriously. He demanded respect but never received it. So, Braden’s simple act of not giving up his blanket made Raffi feel disrespected by a child, which made him very angry.

“Boy! Give me that blanket right now!” he shouted as he started walking towards Braden.

Braden’s eyes widened and filled with tears as he responded in a high-pitched voice, “No! It's mine. Elsa gave it to me!”

When Raffi heard this, he stopped in his tracks and looked at the child with interest. All he could think about was something he didn’t want anyone else to know.

“Hey, Raffi?” a voice came as the person entered through the huge door. Elsa walked in with her hands in a surrender position to show she wasn’t carrying any weapons or coming to start trouble.

When Raffi turned and saw her, he looked at her surprised. “Elsa Halverson!”

He then looked around wondering where the man who was supposed to guard the door was. How did Elsa walk in so casually?

When Braden saw Elsa, he immediately sat up, ready to run to her, but Raffi grabbed him before he could.

“You’re not going anywhere, you little brat!” He held him back and pushed him onto the floor, making him sit again.

When Elsa saw this, something tugged at her heart. She did not know what it was.

“Don’t touch him, Raffi!”

Elsa then turned to Braden and said, “Sit tight, okay?”

Braden had a pouty face but still nodded in response to Elsa’s words.